Lufkin Industries Carlsbad, NM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Lufkin Industries is recognized as a global leader with decades of steady growth supporting the Oil & Gas industry across the greater United States. As a company we value employees committed to making a positive contribution as evidenced by strong work ethic and the desire to continue learning. We offer excellent health care benefits with eligibility from day one of employment, 401K with company match and full vesting, paid vacation and holidays and company paid short-term and long-term disability as well as life insurance.
Qualified candidates will receive a $750 sign on bonus!
The Automation Technician (2 position available) will:
- Service and maintain Lufkin Automation equipment under the direct supervision of the Field Services leader.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose electrical / electronic equipment
- Perform on-site installation of electrical / electronic equipment, conduit, etc.
- Use various electronic equipment and tolls including auto cranes, stud guns, etc.
- Recognize and assess a variety of well optimization issues, either on own or by calling other technical specialists
- Must be willing to work with other business entities
- Must be willing to work overtime, weekends, holidays when required
- Must be willing to work in a hands on environment and able to lift 75 lbs/ working in extreme weather for extended periods
- Must posses a valid drivers license and acceptable driving record to the extent that you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a Lufkin owned or leased Vehicle for company business
- Must be willing to submit to a check of your driving record/ Pass a DOT physical/ work in a constant pushing, pulling, lifting, stretching, bending, and other physical activities/ be in the shop environment a minimum of 8 HR's per day primarily standing and sitting/ willing to stay out of town on occasion.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Three years of electrical experience
- Licensed Electrician (Journeyman or Masters Electrical License)
- Troubleshooting skills
- Basic computer skills such as experience with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to work independently
- Oilfield experience
- Experience working with variable speed drives
- Automation and instrumentation experience
- Meet and maintain Customer service standards and quality
- Always Follow HSE procedures
- Able to manage inventory
Successful candidates will be eligible for up to a $750 sign-on bonus. Apply now to learn more.
Lufkin’s proud past extends back to the early 20th century when the Lufkin Foundry manufactured railroad and sawmill equipment. The company expanded soon after by pioneering oilfield pumping units in the 1920s. Today, Lufkin is a world leader in its field, providing precision-engineered oilfield equipment, products, and services to customers around the globe.
Lufkin Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
ManufacturingView all jobs at Lufkin Industries