Executive Assistant / Office Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a seasoned office manager with a flare for creativity? We are LUDWIG+, a full service advertising and marketing agency, a collective of hyper-charged strategic and creative thought leaders propelling our clients to achieve the highest level of possible. We’re looking for a high energy Executive Assistant and Office Manager who can provide broad support to our marketing team – from admin responsibilities to facility management to helping execute marketing initiatives. You will work directly with the CEO, as well as provide support to the entire marketing team including some of the best and brightest creative talent in the advertising industry. LUDWIG+ has a fast paced, passionate and dynamic environment. Our mission is the pursuit of happiness.
The ideal candidate will be organized, detail oriented, technically savvy, and trustworthy. A demonstrated track record of successfully supporting C-suite executives and/or entrepreneurs is required.
What you’ll do:
· Calendar management and coordination of meetings/details
· Travel planning
· Budget management and expenses
· Development of complex client presentations
· Maintain inventory of office and kitchen supplies
· Lias with building services
· Employee event planning
· Research and source needs for the marketing team
· Provide a level of project management, as assigned.
What you’ve done:
· 10 years of experience preferred
· Problem solve and offer solutions
· Juggle multiple projects simultaneously and execute flawlessly
· Developed large presentations
· Strong fluency in MS Office, including Word, Excel, Keynote, PowerPoint and Outlook
· Managed budgets and purchased office supplies
· Planned company events and meals.
LUDWIG+ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a champion of diversity. Which means if you apply for a career here, you will absolutely be considered for employment no matter which race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, citizenship status or disability status you identify with. Ready to join our cast of all-star characters? We have a button for that.
Ludwig +Why Work Here?
OUR PURPOSE IS THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated leader who’s ready to learn and submerge themselves into a number of projects.