Ludvik Electric is growing! Seeking HRIS Administrator expert to support and ensure a successful Human Resources Information System. If you have at least three years developing, testing, implementing and maintaining, an HRIS system; reporting, training and resolving HR system issues, we want to speak with you today!
At Ludvik, we place high importance on providing a truly authentic and enjoyable work culture. We cultivate a workplace environment and culture in which our talented employees can thrive. The result resonates throughout the entire company with employees who know they are part of creating something beautiful!
What You Will Do In Your Day-to-Day (This is just a sample of responsibilities, not all inclusive.)
- Supports and maintains HRIS services e.g., Recruiting, HR, Time and Attendance, Payroll, Benefits and ATS.
- Ensures data integrity across HRIS modules via reporting, clear processes and system administration.
- Administers security (user id/passwords, etc.) and system tables.
- Manages and updates HR workflow systems.
- Prepares reports, performs audits and performs mass data uploads.
Requirements and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree or comparable experience
- At least three years of support and maintenance of HRIS experience
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all employee and financial information at all times
- Ability to evaluate software systems and new technologies
- Ability to evaluate benefits programs
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced team environment while meeting critical deadlines
Great Reasons to Join Ludvik
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Training and Support
- Advancement Opportunities
Ludvik Electric firmly believes that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities. Join us and discover a work experience where diverse ideas are met with enthusiasm, and where you can learn and grow to your full potential.
Ludvik Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.