Unarmed Security Officer
Lucky Lady Casino Gardena, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Casino Security Inc. [CSI] is seeking both Armed/Unarmed Security Officers to secure casino premises and personnel by patrolling property, monitoring surveillance equipment, inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry, and assist with preventing losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures, and when needed – removing trespassers.
Larry Flynt’s HUSTLER and Lucky Lady Casinos are luxurious, Monte Carlo-styled casinos located in the city of Gardena. The facilities match the plushest Las Vegas casinos, offering full-service cuisine and attentive service that compares to the finest hotels. The casinos are open 24 hours a day; 365 days a year specializing in classic card games, with more than 80 tables ranging from Black Jack and Texas Hold’em to California Games such as Pai Gow Poker, Baccarat, Pai Gow Tiles and more. It has long been home to the largest seed progressive poker jackpots in the State of California.
If you're seeking a stable, challenging, rewarding career, chances are you'll find it here. We work hard to attract and retain the brightest in the business, and maintain a one-of-a-kind culture that empowers our people to be who they are and do their best.
Ensure the safety and security of Casino guests and employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acknowledges and greets guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Maintains order at either a roving or fixed post as assigned.
- Must be alert at all times to any unusual or suspicious activity that may occur.
- Must be alert for any person who may appear to be under the age of 21 entering the Casino.
- Assist Law Enforcement and Emergency personnel as needed.
- Maintain a professional appearance, attitude, and posture at all times.
- Adhere to all State and Casino Security Officer requirements, policies and procedures.
- "Pull" and /or empty boxes from gaming tables and transport to the Count Room.
- Secure the Cashier's Cage, gaming tables, and all chips as needed in the event of an emergency.
- Assist the Casino staff in any situation requiring Security that may arise in the Casino or on Casino property.
- Perform all other work-related duties as assigned by the Security Shift Supervisor and Director of Security.
- Other duties as assigned
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Must be at least 21 years old
- HS Diploma or GED
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must have at least 1 year of security experience
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a Valid California Guard Card
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Gardena City Work Permit
- Professional office environment
- While our offices are a strictly professional environment, due to the nature of our business involving adult content, certain roles may be exposed to adult content while performing their job functions.
- Job requires ability to sit at a desk for extended periods of time
- Job requires ability to lift and carry items up to 20lbs
This job description is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Employees may be required to perform other related job duties.
The company reserves the right to amend and/or add to any and all responsibilities and requirements in this job description or any other document.
Lucky Lady Casino
Real EstateView all jobs at Lucky Lady Casino