Our salon is looking for an innovative and experienced Hairstylist to join our growing staff! You must have a current cosmetology license and your own tools. We cater to a variety of customers with different requests, so you need to be comfortable working with clients of all ages. Our ideal candidate has a passion for cutting and styling hair and knows how to style classic looks as well as current trends. We expect our Hairstylists to attend regular hair shows and training sessions to stay up-to-date on the latest hair techniques.
Our salon is committed to keeping our staff and guests safe during COVID. We have a complete covid plan in place and have completely retooled our business strategy for ultimate success during this time.
Hairstylist Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet clients and offer refreshments
- Discuss and confirm what kind of cut or service the client wants
- Wash and condition client’s hair
- Cut, color, process, and style client’s hair according to specifications
- Cultivate relationships with clients to ensure they become regular customers
- Keep scissors sharp, brushes sanitized, and all equipment in good condition
Hairstylist Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Cosmetology school certification
- Current state cosmetology license
- Passion for cutting and styling hair
- Excellent communication, listening, and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
Lucky Hair Company
Why Work Here?Founded in 2005 Lucky Hair Company has grown to become the premier salon experience in the Plymouth Canton area. Currently employing nearly 20 team members and servicing 1500+ guests monthly. Lucky Hair Co. has won numerous awards including the coveted Salon Today Magazine Top 200 , and the WDIV Best of Detroit. We are also an educating salon training cosmetology school graduates through our nine month in salon curriculum .
$1000 sign on bonus for all new Nail Technician hires . Join our award winning team today! True employee no 1099s here! 401k match also.