Our salon is looking for an innovative and experienced Hairstylist to join our growing staff! You must have a current cosmetology license and your own tools. We cater to a variety of customers with different requests, so you need to be comfortable working with clients of all ages. Our ideal candidate has a passion for cutting and styling hair and knows how to style classic looks as well as current trends. We expect our Hairstylists to attend regular hair shows and training sessions to stay up-to-date on the latest hair techniques.
Our salon is committed to keeping our staff and guests safe during COVID. We have a complete covid plan in place and have completely retooled our business strategy for ultimate success during this time.
Hairstylist Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet clients and offer refreshments
- Discuss and confirm what kind of cut or service the client wants
- Wash and condition client’s hair
- Cut, color, process, and style client’s hair according to specifications
- Cultivate relationships with clients to ensure they become regular customers
- Keep scissors sharp, brushes sanitized, and all equipment in good condition
Hairstylist Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Cosmetology school certification
- Current state cosmetology license
- Passion for cutting and styling hair
- Excellent communication, listening, and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail