Controller/Finance Manager (E-Commerce Service Company)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About Lucky 21
Lucky 21 Partners is an E-Commerce service company representing many national brands in the apparel industry on the Amazon and Walmart marketplaces. In addition to our office, our company includes a full-service photo studio and two inventory processing centers.
At Lucky 21, cutting-edge technology, data, and operational efficiency are at the center of all we do. From strategic pricing and advertising optimization to brand management and operational intelligence, we work hard to create top product pages and drive long-lasting, profitable sales for our clients.
We are looking for a motivated, organized and detail oriented individual for a full time, in office Controller / Finance Manager position.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Record AP / AR transactions in QuickBooks
- Responsible to pay the property taxes.
- Assist with sales taxes issues for multiple states.
- Run, submit settlement reports to bill management accounts monthly and inter-companies once settlements close.
- Prepare Commission statements and issue payments to employees.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts and credit cards.
- Create General Journal entries as needed.
- Prepare balance sheets, P&L statements.
- Prepare AR and bank repots on a weekly basis.
- Responsible to oversee the payroll; enter new employees in the payroll system, pay the VAs via PayPal and MoneyGram, submit the 401K contribution, and remove / enroll new employees to the company’s insurance plan.
- Communicate with vendors via phone and / or email to resolve billing issues.
- Import transactions from various ecommerce platforms using provided tools.
- Work closely with the purchasing and Sales teams.
- Work closely with the CPA when needed.
- Work on other administrative projects as necessary.
Required & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- 3+ Years QuickBooks Desktop experience required
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Detail Oriented Organizational Skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
At Lucky 21, we pride ourselves on our company culture. The ideal fit is one who is:
- Obsessed with excellence and constantly looking to improve
- Humble, candid, and open to feedback
- Thrives in a fast-paced business environment with an ability to adapt quickly to change.
- A curious self-starter with high bandwidth
- Seeks to understand the needs of our business and adapt as necessary.
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- 401k + Employer Match
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Manager Customer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.