- Posted: over a month ago
About Lucky 21
Lucky 21 Partners is an E-Commerce service company representing many national brands in the apparel industry on the Amazon and Walmart marketplaces. In addition to our office, our company includes a full-service photo studio and two inventory processing centers.
At Lucky 21, cutting-edge technology, data, and operational efficiency are at the center of all we do. From strategic pricing and advertising optimization to brand management and operational intelligence, we work hard to create top product pages and drive long-lasting, profitable sales for our clients.
The Assistant Buyer is responsible for assisting and partnering with the Buying Team to develop and execute strategy and optimize results. The Assistant Buyer will manage day to day operations of the buying office and be responsible for data entry, product tracking, and ad-hoc assignments. This role requires organization, excel skills (v-lookups, pivot tables), and a can-do attitude.
• Partner with Buyer to maximize profitability and sales by analyzing item performance
• Aid in defining the assortment strategy for assigned categories; analyze business reports to understand trends, sell-through, and ensure targets are being met
• Assist in vendor management including: negotiations, pricing, logistics, and purchase order process
• Proactively report real time project status, flagging concerns, with attention to detail
• Data Collection, Entry, and Maintenance
Experience Required/ Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-3 year prior buying or merchandising experience preferred
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Desire to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
• Detail Oriented
• Excellent critical thinking, decision making, analytical, and negotiating skills
• Ability to Multitask and agility to flex among competing priorities
• Time Management – Balance Priorities Accurately & Efficiently
• Ability to Maintain Curiosity and Continually Seek to Learn More About their Environment
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite and Outlook
At Lucky 21, we pride ourselves on our company culture. The ideal fit is one who is:
- Obsessed with excellence and constantly looking to improve
- Humble, candid, and open to feedback
- Thrives in a fast-paced business environment with an ability to adapt quickly to change.
- A curious self-starter with high bandwidth
- Seeks to understand the needs of our business and adapt as necessary.
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- 401k + Employer Match
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?