Are you a go-getter? Do you enjoy the satisfaction gained by providing effective solutions to your customers? Do you value building relationships? We currently have an exciting career opportunity for a dynamic, experienced and knowledgeable Inside Sales Representative to join our LM team in Edinburg, TX.
This position offers an array of benefits, and continuous training to work with the most in-demand technology products and popular companies in the tech industry. Specialized training will prepare individuals to work with customers to provide a unique and pleasant sales experience, which fosters acquisition of quality customers and long-term customer loyalty.
As a team member of Lucio Marketing Inc. your primary focus is to build relationships with customers to ensure loyalty and expand customer base for our Fortune 100 clients in the tech industry. We are search for friendly, professional, and career driven individuals who can grow within our company. For our top representatives we do offer the opportunity to be promoted into management positions with a competitive salary increase. We strive to help our team members grow as professionals and promote growth to management positions from within our team.
Because our company is growing quite rapidly, we are looking for people who are local to the McAllen, Edinburg, and surrounding areas, and who are available to begin their career with us within the next few weeks.
- Enjoys working with people.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent team and collaborative skills; people-oriented.
- A coachable individual who’s open to new ideas and feedback, and is looking to advance their skill sets.
- Goal-oriented with experience exceeding quotas and driving for results in a target-driven environment.
- The ability to thrive in a competitive, sociable, and high energy environment.
Skills and qualifications required to successfully perform major duties:
- High School Diploma / Advanced College Course work is preferred
- Previous customer service, retail, sales or hospitality work experience
- Personable, outgoing and positive team member
- Great listening and communication skills to build customer rapport
- Must be able to use computer and tablet technology
- Ongoing paid training in various business fields.
- Promotion into Management and Supervisor roles for top representatives.
- Uncapped commissions to add on to competitive hourly salary.
- Bonuses and added incentives when meeting or exceeding sales goal.
- Paid travel incentives and top tech prizes.
Follow us and our team online: