Software Engineer – C# & OOP
Lucidea is a global provider of content and information management software and services. We are a stable, yet fast growing company in the Knowledge Management Systems and Solutions market. We have over 2,300 active clients, such as, NASA and Dreyfus. You will be developing cutting edge solutions in a collegial, intellectually stimulating environment.
Essence of Position
As the successful candidate, you are a flexible, innovative and detail oriented problem solver, and will play a key role on our R&D team designing and developing leading edge software.
· Work and collaborate within a team of software engineers
· Design, develop, test, and support highly flexible database driven software solutions utilizing the latest .NET technologies
· 1 to 10+ years’ of experience with C# and HTML (for the new graduates you need to have a lot of time logged in internships).
· ASP.NET or MVC experience
· Degree (or Diploma) in Computer Science or Software Engineering
· Experience with object-oriented programming/analysis/design
· Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
· Sound problem-solver who can quickly process complex information and present it clearly and simply
· Curious, willing to push themselves and eager to learn
- Experience with Web Forms
· SQL Server and Database knowledge (could be Oracle Server)
A Little Bit About Us
Lucidea is a knowledge management software and solutions company that provides the infrastructure and business process know-how to help information-intensive organizations easily collect, organize, and leverage their corporate knowledge. With a global customer base of more than 2,300 active clients in more than 50 countries, Lucidea is the largest provider of knowledge management solutions to corporations, law firms, non-profits, government agencies, museums, and archives worldwide. Several select customers are NASA, Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Owens Corning, Food Marketing Institute, Dreyfus, and USAID.
We offer you a professional, collegial environment and a competitive salary and benefits package. If you have the skills we seek for the Software Engineering position, we invite you to join our team!