Licensed Clinical Social Worker / LCSW - Teletherapy
Lucid Lane Little Rock, AR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (e.g., LCSW). We are not accepting associate therapists at this time
- Prefer minimum of one year of experience in providing individual counseling
- Credentialed with BCBS preferred
- Ability to handle member needs with passion and care
- Knowledge and competency of diagnosis, assessment and treatment of behavioral health services
- Understanding of support groups
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, constantly changing environment with a focus on delivering high quality results
- Attention to detail, strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to pass criminal background checks
- Minimum commitment of 10 hours/week
- Provide sixty-minute psychotherapy sessions to members virtually (teleconferencing) using CBT, mindfulness-based interventions, and other evidence-based interventions
- Provide therapy for substance use disorders and medication assisted treatment.
- Support clients with anxiety, insomnia, or pain, who are tapering off of opioids or benzodiazepines and are dealing with withdrawal symptoms.
- Introduce clients and facilitate connection to appropriate 12-step or other mutual support groups (SMART recovery, Refuge Recovery) based on client preference
- Receive referrals through Lucid Lane’s easy-to-use platform and integrated tools to provide individual counseling sessions. Operation support is provided including billing, credentialing, and compliance services.
- Create detailed care plans including goal setting; document outcomes via integrated tracking tools
- Provide ongoing communication with physicians and clinical staff
- Attend weekly team meetings with medical director and clinical staff. Provide timely documentation of sessions and member care
- Collaborate with client’s primary care or mental health provider to keep them informed about client’s progress.
- Provide daily support to members through texting during business hours.
- Engage in continuing education such as motivational interviewing and cognitive behavioral therapy webinars.
- Flexible part-time PRN contract opportunities available!
- 100% Remote - Work from home!
- Work Remotely using HIPAA compliant online software
- Very competitive Salary structure! Up to $45.00 per hour (depending on experience)
Lucid Lane is an online telehealth platform that provides therapeutic counseling for people with medication dependence or substance use disorders (i.e. addiction). We are seeking a therapist to provide CBT-based therapies addressing the opioid and drug epidemic, and who is interested in gaining experience in these areas. In response to COVID, we are now offering teletherapy to help those affected by the pandemic.
For medication dependence, we address the psychological distress, anxiety, and pain management that comes with tapering. For substance use disorders, we address motivation for those wanting change and relapse prevention. Our program is designed and supervised by a multidisciplinary team of faculty and physicians from Stanford University from Addiction Medicine, Psychiatry, Anesthesiology, and Internal Medicine.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a dynamic, multi-disciplinary clinical and operations team that is significantly impacting lives, we want to talk to you. You will be happy at Lucid Lane if you have a passion for delivering measurable outcomes and moving at a fast pace – we are growing rapidly!
Lucid LaneWhy Work Here?
Collaborate with a Stanford Univ multidisciplinary team providing data-driven teletherapy, billing, credentialing & compliance services!
Lucid Lane empowers people living with substance use and chronic pain to live a better and healthier life. In 2015 our founder’s wife, Donna, was diagnosed with lymphoma followed by chemo, radiation and a prescription for benzodiazepines for anxiety which lead to debilitating dependence. When status quo medical care failed to help, the family built their own private team to help her taper over nine months. Lucid Lane was founded to provide millions of people like Donna the same access to recovery. Our comprehensive behavioral telehealth solution provides mind-body therapy, medication management, and medication-assisted treatment to treat the whole person living with chronic pain, medication dependence, and substance addiction. Our members experience an improvement in their quality of life, emotional well-being, pain and functioning within a few sessions. Our licensed therapists provide therapeutic counseling for people with medication dependence or substance use disorders. Our licensed therapists are trained under the Lucid Lane umbrella to join our multidisciplinary team of faculty and physicians from Stanford University Addiction Medicine, Psychiatry, Anesthesiology, and Internal Medicine who designed our programs. Our licensed therapists work in close collaboration with the clinical team at Lucid Lane to provide a comprehensive treatment to our members across counseling, tapering and medication management. This team meets weekly to discuss members’ progress and identify those needing additional support and makes critical clinical decisions about the member’s treatment that follows Lucid Lane’s clinical guidelines. We are seeking a therapist to join this team and provide CBT-based therapies to our members. If you are looking for an opportunity to learn from and contribute to a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team that is significantly impacting lives, we want to talk to you. You will be happy at Lucid Lane if you have a passion for working with high caliber clinical professionals collaborating on care and leveraging our state-of-the-art data-driven analytics platform. We are expanding nationwide and encourage you to apply!!