Hearing Instrument Specialist / Audiologist Convington, LA 4874
- Posted: over a month ago
Our Mission: "Helping People Hear Better"
About Lucid: Lucid Hearing is a leading innovator in the field of assistive listening and hearing solutions, and it has established itself as a premier manufacturer and retailer of hearing solutions with its state-of-the-art hearing aids, testing equipment, and a vast network of locations within large retail chains. As a fast-growing business in an expanding industry, Lucid Hearing is constantly searching for passionate people to add to our family of associates.
Ideal Candidate: Lucid Hearing desires candidates who are motivated, ambitious and want to be a part of an industry-disrupting sales model. Candidates should be licensed hearing aid dispensers and/or dispensing audiologists. A passion for helping the hearing-impaired is a must-have. For those interested in a career path, we at Lucid Hearing strive to promote from within, with two-thirds of our Operations Leadership team promoted internally.
Why work for us: At Lucid Hearing, we believe our people thrive in a culture of support and celebration. Our competitive employment packages show our dedication to our employees and our culture. Some perks include:
- Competitive Base plus bonus incentives
- Growth opportunity and become a LEADER
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Fully paid life insurance
- 401(k) plan with matching
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Continued on the job training (virtual courses)
What YOU will be doing:
- Greet customers and offer a free hearing screen
- Analyze test findings and make recommendations based off the customers hearing loss
- Recommend and dispense assistive listening and hearing solutions
- Educate patients in how to use and maintain the hearing aid devices, provide demonstrations and information
- Make follow-up calls to patients to ensure satisfaction with their assistive listening and hearing device
- Licensed Hearing Aid Dispenser and / or an Audiologist
- Motivated by helping people hear better
- Ambitious with a sales attitude
- An entrepreneur mindset with problem-solving skills, this role will have great autonomy
- Excellent follow-up skills
Key Performance Indicator’s (KPI’s):
- Test 2-4 people per day on average
- Average weekly sales of $8,800
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
HealthcareView all jobs at Lucid Hearing