Estate Planning Attorney
- Posted: 28 days ago
We are searching for an Estate Planning Attorney with 2-5 years of experience in estate planning, probate, guardianship, and trust administration. The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Excellent work ethic with the ability to work independently
- Excellent writing, grammar, and proofing skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience drafting, editing, and finalizing estate planning documents, correspondence, and pleadings
- Experience in the preparation of deeds and other transfer documents
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Experience with practice management software (we use Tabs)
- Recognition that client service and satisfaction are a priority
- A pleasant, positive, professional demeanor; and ready to hit the ground running!
- Includes PTO, 401K with company match, Medical/Dental
Please send resume materials including a cover letter, resume/CV, writing sample, and references if this sounds like a great opportunity!Compensation:
$65,000 - $80,000 DOEResponsibilities:
- Collaborate with clients and other attorneys and other staff to move cases toward resolution efficiently
- Keep files organized to make sure the most recent updates are accessible to other attorneys, paralegals, and staff
- Perform legal research, prepare for and attend hearings or other legal proceedings, and give general counsel under the supervision of senior attorneys
- Solid communication skills and problem-solving skills are required in order to work with clients, staff members, and senior attorneys
- Completion of a Juris Doctor (J.D. degree) from an accredited law school
- A member of WSBA (Washington State Bar Association) in good standing
- Successful completion of the Washington State bar exam
- Prepared to learn from senior attorneys to meet our client needs and grow our client base
- Experience in estate planning, probate, guardianship, and trust administration
- Experience in contracts, business formation/incorporation, real estate, long-term care planning, special needs planning, or other matters is a plus.
- A solid work ethic; high self-motivation; positive attitude; ability to work well with a variety of individuals
- A high level of integrity, confidentiality, professionalism, and accountability
Since 1967 our law firm has provided quality legal services to clients located throughout Washington State. Our firm’s first and foremost priority has been to offer our clients exceptional, dependable and affordable representation while maintaining the highest level of professional and ethical standards.
Luce Law Firm
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?