- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
OUR COMPANY REVOLVES AROUND MISSION-DRIVEN ENGINEERING
At Lucayan Technology Solutions LLC, we strive to solve our customer's hardest problems. Our highly focused customer-centric approach is crucial to our customer's success and ultimately ours. We aim to be a breath of fresh air: and be the most innovative organization in the Government contracting space. Sounds cliche? No worries the proof is in the pudding. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Join us if you'd like to be a part of our journey. Right here, right now, this is your chance to make history and put a ding in the universe.
Lucayan Technology LLC is looking for a Systems Engineerto support the United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) Information Technology Enterprise Operations and Maintenance Contract (IT EOM). USSOCOM requires comprehensive worldwide information technology (IT) support to operate and maintain the Special Operations Forces (SOF) Information Enterprise (SIE).
Systems Engineers perform tier three systems support in accordance with the SIE OPORD. In addition to in-depth technical knowledge of the Government’s software and hardware, Systems Engineers need advanced analytical, troubleshooting and design skills. The ability to communicate with technical and non-technical users also is essential. Systems Engineers must be familiar with the systems engineering process and data as a fundamental building block for performance improvement. Participation in working groups, design reviews and system tests are required. This position will help generate assessments, as well as develop and implement actionable recommendations based on reviews. Systems Engineers require extensive knowledge of the development process, including specification, documentation, and quality assurance. Because of the broad range of demands Systems Engineers must have demonstrated strong project planning skills are preferred.
General duties include:
- Developing, maintaining, and supporting technical infrastructure, hardware, and system software components
- Performing installation, maintenance, optimization, and support of system software and hardware
- Performing end-user support requiring System Engineer Subject Matter Expertise support
- Configuring, debugging, and supporting multiple infrastructure platforms
- Engineer and lead the enterprise virtual infrastructure and system software components
- Providing support and technical expertise in Directory Services technology, including DNS, GPO, ADFS, DFS, Domains and Trust, Sites and Services and Role Based Access Control
- Performing high-level root cause analysis in support of service interruption recovery, as well as creating and documenting preventive measures
- Working as a strong team contributor and providing technical expertise.
- Staying abreast of emerging trends in information technology and helping shape the work for the Government.
- Working with the Government to understand their requirements and evaluate possible technical solutions.
- Engineer host environments to support complex operational databases, software configuration control and system interfaces for computer systems related to customer requirements
- Maintains file servers, network access; documents, analyzes and troubleshoots systems anomalies to ensure optimum equipment performance
- Clearance Requirements: Active TS/SCI clearance required
- Education Requirements: Bachelor's Degree. Significant relevant experience will be considered in lieu of formal education.
- Certification Requirements:
- DoDD 8570.01-M IAT II*
- MCSE related to candidate’s work area OR
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP) OR
- Microsoft Certified Expert related to candidate’s work area OR
- Nutanix Certified Advanced Professional OR
- Microsoft 365 Certified Enterprise Administration Expert
- Experience Requirements:
- At least eight years of related experience.
- Ability to focus on engineering from a performance optimization perspective.
- Expertise in a systems or application programming language (e.g., Java, C++).
- Knowledge of data structures and relational database systems relevant to candidates work area (e.g., Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, PostGres).
- Working knowledge of network and information exchange technologies (e.g., TCP/IP, RESTful, SOAP, HTTP).
- Expertise with system engineering processes and techniques.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Medical/dental plans w/FSA & HSA options
- Vision Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 2 weeks PTO
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Workers Compensation
- Commuter Benefits
Lucayan Technology Solutions LLCTampa, FL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.