- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
At Lucayan Technology Solutions LLC, we strive to solve our customer's hardest problems. Our highly focused customer-centric approach is crucial to our customer's success and ultimately ours. We aim to be a breath of fresh air: and be the most innovative organization in the Government contracting space. Sounds cliche? No worries the proof is in the pudding. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Join us if you'd like to be a part of our journey. Right here, right now, this is your chance to make history and put a ding in the universe.
Lucayan Technology LLC is hiring a Sr. Systems Engineer to join our team to support Air Force Special Operations Command. In this role candidates must be excellent analytical thinkers and problem solvers, as well as effective communicators. In addition you will provide technical and engineering support for evaluating technical solutions; defining communications and IT requirements; developing investment, resourcing and maintenance strategies; and providing program support for management of the AFSOC Cyber Enterprise.
General duties include:
Candidates will need a broad understanding of transport, services, network defense, and experience working with associated, hardware and software systems, including their installation, maintenance, and life cycles. Candidates must be self-starters with excellent organizational and listening skills and knowledgeable in industry standard hardware and software development practices to eliminate stove-piped development throughout the enterprise.
- Examine and evaluate current systems
- Identify system requirements
- Liaise with users to track additional requirements and features
- Document interfaces between new and legacy systems
- Collaborate with IT team and developers to produce new systems
- Validate changes by testing programs
- Train users on the new operation systems and provide support
- Ensure deadline and budget requirements are met
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and technical developments
- Active Secret clearance required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer or systems science discipline and eight (8) years of progressive, relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Professional Level Certification covering multidisciplines such as a Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Microsoft Systems Engineer (MCSE), and Certified Information Security Manager (CISM).Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching
- Experience with the US Combatant Commands (USCENTCOM/USSOCOM) is desired.
- DOD Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level 2 certification required. (Comptia Sec+)
- Medical/dental plans w/FSA & HSA options
- Vision Plan
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 2 weeks PTO
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Workers Compensation
- Commuter Benefits
Lucayan Technology Solutions LLCHurlburt Field, FL
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.