Funeral Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you forge instant bonds with customers, inspiring them to buy through kindness and tact? Can you provide customers with a fresh perspective while listening carefully to their hopes and needs?
If so, Precoa can offer you unlimited earning potential! As an ambitious professional, you know there’s always room to grow. Given warm leads, proactive appointment setting support, and strategic marketing, you will be able to focus on doing what you do best--making meaningful connections with families.
This opportunity is representing one of our premier funeral home partners!
Compensation and Sales Benefits:
- Competitive compensation, typically averaging $45,000-$75,000/annually with uncapped earnings (ideal for successful producers)
- Annual Sales Incentive Trips
- Lead generation programs and strategic marketing systems provided at no cost
- Pre-set appointments through Precoa's inside sales team
- Strong interpersonal sales abilities and relationship development skills
- Ability to effectively close pre-set appointments
- Excellent communication skills, lead generation, and networking abilities
- Current life insurance license or ability to obtain one
The ideal candidate must successfully close pre-set appointments, possess effective communication skills, and systematically generate additional leads.
Precoa is a national sales and marketing company within the preneed insurance/funeral planning industry. We establish partnerships with premier, market-leading funeral homes and implement a lead generation and marketing system called Proactive Preneed. Our goal is to help as many families as possible prearrange and put into place intentional plans to help their families begin healing at the time of loss.
Lucas and Blessing Funeral Homes
BusinessView all jobs at Lucas and Blessing Funeral Homes