Business Development Executive II
Business Development Executive
* Candidate Must Be Domiciled in the Continental US
Lucas Systems’ customers use the smartest warehouse optimization software in the industry. Based on thousands of person-years of accumulated operations experience in hundreds or warehouses around the world, the Lucas Warehouse Optimization suite helps warehouse operations transform and continuously adapt to changing markets and customer demands. The suite is powered through unique AI-based optimization that is embodied in JenniferTM – the brains, orchestration engine and voice of the solution. JenniferTM incorporates a variety of AI, machine learning and other decision- making technologies to optimize and orchestrate warehouse operations.
Lucas Systems is seeking a highly driven Business Development Executive II responsible for development of opportunities and sales with new logo companies, helping them to make the smartest moves in their warehouse at the lowest cost. This is a very exciting opportunity to empower companies to meet the ever-changing demands of their customers by setting new standards for employee productivity and accuracy and a step-change in the efficiency and flexibility of their operations. Earning potential for this leading role is highly attractive.
- Leverage key best practices to generate new logo business within assigned vertical markets aimed at expanding our net new customer base.
- Utilize business development tools and techniques including effective use of networking media such as LinkedIn.
- Build a list of new contacts and new companies to drive business development and growth.
- Conduct and manage the full range of business development activities including lead generation, customer discovery sessions, presentations, proposal generation, terms negotiation, and close.
- Collaborate with internal resources and external network to penetrate new accounts.
- Utilize account planning skills and tools to engage ‘up and wide’ in a new account.
- Negotiate and close contracts involving the delivery of software, hardware, and services by presenting innovative solutions to address customer pain points and produce great results for the customer.
- Establish and maintain exceptional executive relationships to become a trusted partner, generating add-on opportunities within the group of companies, business units and geographies.
- Participate in industry conferences, trade shows, speaking engagements, etc. to remain up-to-date on industry trends and issues impacting the customer base, elevate personal knowledge, and contribute to Lucas' strategic growth plan and product roadmap.
- Quota responsibility aligned to the vertical markets.
- 2 - 5 years selling software
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to build credibility with new customers.
- Experience with full-cycle selling from prospecting thru closing..
- Bachelor’s – desired.
- Ability to travel as needed to conduct business development activities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Location: Opportunities at U.S. headquarters in Wexford, PA or regionally in the U.S. (convenient to a major airport).
Lucas Systems helps companies transform their distribution center operations and continuously adapt to changing market dynamics. We dramatically increase worker productivity, operational agility, accuracy, and reduce the need for labor. Lucas solutions are built on 25-plus years of deep process expertise and smart software using AI-based optimization technologies. Our solutions feature Jennifer, the brain, voice, and orchestration engine that drives performance improvement gains. We help customers make the smartest moves at the lowest cost with Jennifer.
Founded in 1998, Lucas is a growing and consistently profitable organization with an expanding global customer base and offices in North America and Europe. We offer a dynamic, collaborative, innovative and entrepreneurial work environment that continues to create opportunities for both personal and professional growth for high-performing individuals throughout the United States and Europe.
Powered by JazzHR
Lucas Systems, Inc.Wexford, PA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.