Responsibilities for Executive Sales Assistant
· Receive & manage all incoming calls to design center Mon-Fri 9 am -5 pm & Sat 9 am-12 pm
· Demonstrate knowledge of services to customers, along with interact with clients at a top level of professionalism & friendly manner.
· Manage Merchandise Transactions - Track inventory levels and restock shelves as needed for LLD merchandise
· Assist / manage scheduling of new client consult meetings & design center appointments.
· Creating client folders within Builder Trend software & responsible for working with clients/sales & design associates daily to get client files in Builder Trend up to date with Photos, surveys, HOA docs, etc….
· Send thank you card with, print material to all new clients upon confirming a site consult or design center meeting
· Assist sales & design associates with assembling final client portfolio boxes & shipping out.
· Responsible for maintain sample supply for all materials on display in the design center & assisting sales & design associate with getting samples to clients
· Responsible for working with sales & design associates to assemble all required documents for permitting / HOA
· Responsible for updating weekly agenda for Design / Leads
· Responsible for calling to confirm all consult appointments 24hrs prior to scheduled visit.
Qualifications for Sales Associate
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
· 2-4 years of sales / design experience or customer service experience
· Excellent verbal communication skills
· Strong orientation towards providing excellent customer service
· Basic math skills
· High attention to detail
· Demonstrated selling skills
· Ability to maintain a professional appearance
Lucas Lagoons Inc
Why Work Here?We are a design/build pool and exterior design company filled with creative, hard working people.
We have a great team of people and we are a leader in our field as well as having a very successful TV show.