Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
Lucas James Scottsdale, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
- $25 to $35 Hourly (plus commission)
We are a luxury fitness and nutrition company located in Scottsdale, Arizona with a modern new office! We're looking to add a new Registered Dietitian Nutritionist. The candidate's primary role will be to write custom meal plans that contain recipes, meal and restaurant options. The candidate will also support, educate and communicate with our clients on a weekly basis.
A successful Registered Dietitian must have a commitment to and enjoy pursuing a healthy lifestyle. Additionally, he or she must be patient with excellent communication skills. He or she must also possess exceptional research skills, as she will need to keep abreast of changes and breakthroughs in the industry.
To work as a Registered Dietitian, a candidate should have a bachelor's degree in nutrition, health, dietetics or a related field from an accredited college or university. Candidate must be a Registered Dietitian and provided all certificates for proof.
- Accurately gather information to assess nutritional needs and progress
- Communicate effectively with a diverse clientele
- Present information clearly and effectively in a group setting
- Formulate and make recommendations to clients regarding behaviors which impact nutrition
- Use community resources to assist clients
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Understand and accept differences in attitudes toward health and diet resulting from medical, financial, cultural and other factors
- Understand and apply regulations, rules and procedures
- Keep records and prepare reports
- Perform basic mathematical computations
- Read, write and speak English at a level necessary for successful job performance
- Use computers and related equipment as necessary for job assignments
- Must have 2-4 years experience writing weight loss diet plans
- Must have superb phone and e-mail skills
***Candidates must live in Ariznona have experience working with weight loss clients and writing nutrition plans and programs that are macro and calorie focused with at least 3-4 years experience.
Lucas JamesWhy Work Here?
Private Fitness Studio, Competitive Compensation, Cash Bonus Incentives, Great Team Atmosphere
Lucas James, Celebrity Personal Trainer is Scottsdale's best personal trainer for fitness, weight loss, toning, private 1-on-1, and in-home personal training. Lucas provides registered dietitian, nutrition meal plans for weight loss, vegetarian, fat loss, and weight gain in Scottsdale. James was voted "BEST Personal Trainer" in AZ Foothills Magazine and Modern Luxury Magazine. James is also endorsed by doctors and physicians because of his medical based programs for developing and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
7137 E Rancho Vista DrScottsdale, AZ
HealthcareView all jobs at Lucas James