Lucas Group Austin, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a fast-growing company, it is our firm belief that our people are our most important asset. To help drive our growth, we are currently seeking an experienced and accomplished Production Manager with proven leadership capabilities. This is an outstanding opportunity for a motivated, experienced professional to co-lead, plan and manage a world class team of craftsmen.
The Shop/Production Manager will direct the daily activities and assist in the development of long-term goals for the shop.
• Floor scheduling and coordination of work orders to meet customer quality and delivery expectations
• Provide coaching for shop staff
• Manage day-to-day operations of the shop
• Ensure labor tracking is timely and accurate
• Manage production data/scheduling in ERP system
• Responsible for monitoring adherence of safety policies
• Conduct Quality audits on products moving through-out the shop
• Manage and implement a comprehensive Quality Control program
• Responsible for the security of the premises, personnel and assets
• Create comprehensive plan and schedule for preventative maintenance
• Coordination of production activities including job scheduling, staffing, weekly safety meetings, etc.
• Prefer a comprehensive understanding of millwork engineering, cabinetry construction and AWI standards
• Experience in manufacturing quality control and safety training
• Familiarity and experience operating and maintaining shop floor equipment including edge banders, CNCs, panel saws, dust collection, power tools, etc.…
• Experience in developing and implementing multistep manufacturing processes
• Creative thinker, problem solver, coordinator and implementer
• Experience is more important than education; Bachelor Degree or Technical Degree a plus
• Ability to read detailed blue prints
• Familiarity with AutoCad, RouterCim is a plus
• Experienced manager of people with ability to hold them accountable and develop their potential as individuals and a team
• Integrity should be impeccable
• Proven leader with experience supervising staff
• Achievement oriented and work within a goal-oriented structure
• Strong administrator and organizer, a people-oriented individual
• Able to read financials, make budgets, drive results
• Strong technical background with operational knowledge of shop equipment and maintenance requirements
• Possess a high energy level, capable of handling complex and demanding issues under pressure in a fast pace environment
• Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and must be able to build strong relationships with Company's management team, office staff and shop employees.
• Multilingual (English and Spanish) is a plus.
Stable, profitable and fast growing company
ManufacturingView all jobs at Lucas Group