Commercial Lubricant Outside Sales
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
INDUSTRY-LEADING COMPENSATION PACKAGE. If you love the challenge of getting past gatekeepers, building relationships with decision-makers, and have the proven ability to close a sale, you could become one of the most highly compensated salespersons in our industry. The United Oil Company, Inc., a Baltimore, MD-based manufacturer and distributor of the exclusive line of Duralene Heavy-Duty Lubricants, is seeking an extroverted, full-time sales representative with commercial/industrial sales experience to cover a territory in Northern VA and Washington D.C.
Individuals will be responsible for closing new commercial/industrial-based businesses and for maintaining and developing existing businesses.
Primary Accountabilities Include:
- Independently identifying prospects that fit the company’s strategic focus
- Managing relationships with established customers while maximizing share of wallet
- Strategic planning and execution of sales calls
- Understanding the needs of the business while also being a strong advocate of the customer.
- Active participation in relevant business segment associations
- Developing, updating, maintaining, and communicating an aggressive strategic growth plan
- Prefer candidates have a minimum of 2 years of commercial/industrial sales experience
- · Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- · Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- · Computer literate in Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
The position includes an industry-leading commission structure. Additionally, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, 401K, vacation, vehicle allowance, and fuel card is offered.
Lubricant ManufacturerWhy Work Here?
100+ years in business, industry leading customer service and sales support
Our company is a leading, well established Mid Atlantic manufacturer and distributor of commercial lubricant products. We maintain a very stable customer base despite competition from larger competitors who distribute nationally recognized brands because our products are dependable, our sales force is knowledgable and our support/service to our customers is second to none. The primary emphasis of our company is on value added products and services sold to the heavy construction, mining, trucking and industrial market segments. We are an administratively flat organization which allows us to respond rapidly to market wants and customer needs.
BusinessView all jobs at Lubricant Manufacturer