Customer Service Representative - Denver Area
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
50 Year-Old Family Owned Company
Our motto is “work hard, play hard.” More than just a set of words, it represents the essence of who we are at Lutek. We are Denver’s premier manufacturer of window covering products, referred to as window treatments which include blinds, shades and shutters and at Lutek, we have an emphasis on the hot trend of automation. Our customers include homeowners as well as large construction projects such as office buildings, hotels and schools. We are committed to creating a good work/life balance for our employees while providing outstanding product and service to our customers.
Why Work at Lutek
As the Customer Service Representative, you will play a foundational part of our company’s success. We are a boutique manufacturing and installation business which strives for a work/life balance, while valuing the contributions of our employees. We are a family owned and growing window treatment provider based in Arvada, CO. Our business partners and customers include not only shade and audio visual dealers, but interior designers, architects, and trade professionals and we offer everything from measuring, consulting, installation, sales and fabrication of custom draperies, shades, and specialty items such as seat cushions. We fabricate our products at our 30,000 square foot state-of-the-art manufacturing facility. We source our materials and parts both domestically and internationally.
You will have the opportunity to learn our business enabling you in time to pursue other career opportunities within our operations, should you find that desirable.
How we deliver on the promise of a work/home life balance:
• We offer 7 paid holidays a year, PLUS the week of Christmas off.
• We offer flexible work hours during summer months which allows some of our team members to enjoy 3-day weekends.
• We provide company wide celebrations during working hours.
Your Responsibilities as Customer Service Representative
You’ll be responsible for working directly with our customers, via both in-bound customer calls and emails and out-bound calls and emails from you to them advising them as to the status of their orders. You will also be working directly with our internal manufacturing teams to coordinate the weekly job production schedule. More details about the responsibilities are:
• With in-bound customer calls and emails, your focus is on getting a quick assessment of the extent and urgency of the customer’s issue and then addressing their needs after consulting with internal departments and manufacturing teams. The phone does not ring off the hook all day long, but you can anticipate your days to be full.
• Working daily with the installation, project management manufacturing teams managing planning the weekly job schedule. You will need to be flexible and yet assertive to insure customer needs are met.
What Working at Lutek Means for You
Our work is never done because we enjoy repeat customers. Additionally, we are gaining new customers from our focus on sales growth and this, of course, requires our having a customer service function that matches the growth.
• Valuable hands-on experience with our business and its window covering products.
• Competitive hourly compensation and top-notch benefits
• Exposure to other roles and functions within Lutek.
• Career advancement opportunities. For instance, a greater involvement with manufacturing operations.
• 401(k) plan available after 1 year of employment.
• General work happens within the hours of 7am to 4pm. It is rare that an 8-hour day is exceeded.
Pay Details are as follows:
$17 to $20 per hour depending on experience.
Requirements – What We are Looking For
• Someone who works well independently as well as with the team.
• Friendly and outgoing and appreciates excellent customer service as a goal.
• Ability to build rapport with others.
• Comfortable prioritizing on the fly needs due to changing circumstances.
• Ability to handle stress.
• Able to pass a drug test.
• Someone who takes pride in their work.
When it comes to filtering light, Lutek delivers the brightest ideas. Since 1968, architects, designers and contractors have sought our expertise in covering windows and our creativity for design/build projects. Specializing in the manufacturing of all types of commercial window coverings, we offer innovative solutions for hospitality, commercial, medical, and custom residential projects.
In addition to motorized and manually operated draperies, solar shades, Roman shades, wood blinds and shutters, we also offer unique textile and design solutions for the most custom projects. Proud to manufacture in Colorado from its new 36,000 square foot headed quarters and manufacturing facility in Arvada, CO, Lutek is consistently recognized for its superior quality, service, and performance.
5315 Xenon St. ArvadaArvada, CO
Get fresh Directv Customer Service Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.