Site Manager- Peach Orchard
LuLu's Car Wash Augusta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Salary Range:$12.50-$15 hourly.
Benefits include: Paid time off, Health Insurance, 401K with company matching
Why Mammoth Holdings?
Whether you’ve been in the industry or are new to car washing, a Site Manager position with a Mammoth Holdings brand will put you in a position to succeed in a rapidly growing company.
A Site Manager is responsible for building a team that results in an excellent customer experience. The manager must: Recruit and train team members, build revenue with club sales and customer retention, maintain the physical plant, maintain expense control.
Some Desired Traits are:
- BIG SMILE
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Likes Systems
- Big-Picture Thinker
- Quick on your feet
- Clean-Cut Appearance
- Able to conquer almost any goal or task
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages the business and daily operations of the site to achieve company goals.
- Provides daily activities for all on-staff employees that range from loading, cleaning and customer service and interaction
- Coordinates with sales team on daily, monthly, yearly goals for subscription sales and membership retention
- Responsible for site accounting and financial reporting.
- Analyzes budget expectations to identify areas in which focus and improvement can be made.
- Promotes organization in all aspects of site management.
- Ensures the site operates in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and company policies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Directly supervises 5-10 car wash attendants and sales associates.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate teammates with confidence in work processes and goals
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills including ability to listen attentively and to communicate information clearly and effectively
- Demonstrated interpersonal, collaborative, and relationship-building skills; ability to interact positively with teammates at various levels across the company and customers
- Retail management preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Leadership - effectively influences actions and opinions of others.
- Business Acumen - understands business implications of decisions and displays orientation to profitability.
- Problem Solving - identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Professionalism - approaches others in a tactful manner and treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their position.
- Accountability - Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with a plan.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Continually required to stand, walk, sit and move about the site
- Occasionally/Frequently/Continually required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl
- Continually utilize visual acuity to operate equipment, read technical information, and/or use a keyboard
- Frequently required to lift/push/carry more than 50 pounds
- Frequently exposure to wet and/or humid conditions (non-weather)
- Continually work near moving mechanical parts
- Continually work around fumes, airborne particles, or toxic chemicals
- Continually exposure to outside weather conditions
- Frequently exposed to loud noise
LuLu's Car Wash
Real EstateView all jobs at LuLu's Car Wash