Partners with the Sales, Marketing, Fulfillment and Customer Experience Teams to attain maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory or geographic region. Responsible for marketing and selling Brand to customers. Specific duties include contribute in sustaining and growing Ltrmn’s business to achieve long-term success, by assisting Sales and Marketing in identifying opportunities, leading engagements and merchandising opportunities, meeting or exceeding sales quotas, keeping track of customer deliverables, and developing lasting relationships with customers.
Duties and responsibilities*
- Continuously expand knowledge on competition and industry in assigned geography
- Exhibits conduct in an appropriate manner effectively representing the culture and values of Ltrmn
- Develop and maintain robust knowledge of all product lines including detailed effects of cannabis
- Work with Sales, Promo and Marketing team to organize and execute sales and marketing programs
- Create an atmosphere in all phases of customer interfacing that ensures Brand loyalty
- Have a “can-do” attitude
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Work with Sales Manager to identify accounts whose revenue may be shrinking so as to address any ‘at risk’ customers and reach out to these accounts to ensure they are retained.
- Maintain 40 active accounts in your region
- Hit and exceed established monthly goals
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of Ltrmn products according to customer needs and objectives
- Assist in managing A/R related to your account
- Mange daily Activity Log and CRM
- Ensure that all telephone calls, both internal and external will be returned within one business day and within two hours whenever possible
- Work with Sales Manager to generate new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with Sales Manager and internal teams to ensure growth attainment
- Assist Sales team with the Preparation regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal stakeholders using key account metrics
- Collaborate with sales leadership to create and train prospecting and lead qualification processes
- Work with Fulfillment Manager to schedule and execute payment pick pickups
- Assist the Transportation Department with making deliveries of product as needed
- Cannabis experience is required
- Associate degree; business and marketing major preferred
- 1+ years’ proven experience as a budtender preferred
- Ability to respond to continually changing priorities and coordinate multiple projects
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all levels
- Proficient computer skills including Google Suite and Zoho software a plus
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to effectively manage time
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable
- Positive and enthusiastic even when dealing with a conflict of events
Travel is required during working day to visit dispensaries. Core business hours are 12 p.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday. Evenings and weekend work may be required. Will require working special events both indoors and outdoors.
The incumbent is required to sit for extended periods of time while driving. Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. with or without accommodation. May be required to stand for extended periods of time at events and get in and out of vehicle multiple times.
Incumbent does not supervise direct reports. Works closely with Sales Manager, Marketing, Fulfillment, Promo team and Customer Experience team.
Base Salary + Commission
* This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by an employee occupying this position. Employees may be required to perform other related duties as assigned, to ensure workload coverage. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor/manager.
** The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the organizational needs and requirements of the job change. The job specification requirements stated are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform this job successfully. Any satisfactory equivalent combination of experience and training which ensures the ability to perform the work may substitute for the above so that the employee will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission