We are a fast-growing and dynamic Intellectual Property law firm specializing in the prosecution of patents, trademarks, and copyrights. We are seeking a full-time Office Assistant to help with our daily workflow. We are looking for an energetic, self-starter with a niche for technology and with at least one year of office-related experience.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Engaging clients and perform client information intakes;
- Answering phones;
- Preparing documents for client’s signatures through DocuSign;
- Perform light technical support for staff/attorneys (VoIP, Microsoft Office, Outlook, etc.); and
- Assist Paralegals with various legal projects as needed (client reports, research, draft correspondence, etc.).
- Excellent writing, organizational, and communication skills;
- Technologically savvy;
- Possess very strong computer skills (Word, Excel, etc.), i.e., able to use computer programs and provide light technical support with minimal training;
- Able to communicate and handle different attorneys' personalities and/or adjust to their style of communication to achieve positive results;
- Meticulous about their work product with attention to details; and
- Can quickly learn new tasks, efficiently multi-task, and effectively prioritize.
- At least one year working in a legal office environment;
- College degree preferred.
This position allows the flexibility to telecommute 100% of the time. Salary is $14-$16/hourly commensurate with relevant experience suited to the position. Although we are looking for someone full-time, we may be flexible to 30-35 hours a week (during our normal business hours of Monday-Friday from 9:00am-6:00pm PDT). Benefits available to full-time employees.
Salary is reflective of the duties and knowledge required for this position. Unfortunately the salary will not be adjusted if you are overqualified for the position. If neither the hours nor the salary range are acceptable for you, please do not apply.
Kindly submit a resume in PDF format. Please do not call our office about this position. If there is mutual interest, we will be sure to be in touch via email. Thank you for your time!