Outside Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic and driven outside sale representative to grow our team! This position is charged with increasing monthly recurring revenue by developing and maintaining relationships with potential clients in the Milwaukee market. Compensation based on experience.
- Review and update the prospect database.
- Build and managed warm 250.
- 100-150 outbound calls per week.
- 1 COI meeting weekly.
- 2 self-generated appointments a week.
- Generate follow-up activity through CRM.
- Attend FTAs generated by Inside Sales/Marketing.
- Learn and adhere to TruMethods sales methodology.
- Update Prospective Business Report (PBR) & Sales Playbook daily.
- Meet the sales performance goals established by the Executive Team and your direct supervisor.
- Read, understand, and follow all company and job-related policies and procedures.
- Attend required company and departmental meetings.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Strong interpersonal skills, detail oriented, self-motivated, well organized.
- Desire to constantly grow and manage opportunities.
- Proven experience making outbound calls.
- Experience managing a CRM.
- Excellent writing and documentation skills.
- Ability to function within and contribute to a positive, team oriented, continuous learning environment.
- Ability to work in office 4 days a week.
LoyalityWhy Work Here?
Paid training, great benefits!
Loyality is an IT managed service provider (MSP) with offices located in Green Bay and Milwaukee. We provide managed IT services and technology solutions to small to medium sized businesses in Wisconsin. Our mission is to make information technology work at work so our clients can focus on their company goals without interruption.
7635 Bluemound RoadMilwaukee, WI
BusinessView all jobs at Loyality