Lead Full Stack Software Engineer / Engineering Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Machine Learning SaaS startup + AI + Complex Web Application
Who are we?
Loxo is an AI enterprise SaaS company working at the bleeding edge or web technology, data, scalability, and AI.
We are a profitable company with over 4,000 customers across the globe. We are just now entering the most exciting hyper growth stage in a startup's journey and plan to grow from 35 to 125 employees in the next 18 months.
We are a team of passionate high-performers who want to work with other talented and self-motivated individuals. We are a highly collaborative and supportive group with a team first mentality. We all care about the world around us and want to contribute in a big way to improving society.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Tech Lead or Full Stack Software Engineer who wants the opportunity to be a Tech Lead, with the option to be an Engineering Manager depending on your goals. The most important thing we are looking for is the right individual to help us accelerate new feature development and product innovation.The right person is deeply passionate about building world-class, complex web applications.
We are looking for someone who is excited to contribute to building one of the greatest enterprise web applications of all-time, enjoys solving complex technical problems, and has an obsession with UX/UI/product design. We want someone who works best in a fast-paced environment, desires growth, take risks on bold ideas, and is open to learn from and teach other world-class engineers.
What will you do?
- Take on the most important client facing features and products
- Collaborate closely with product and customer success teams to understand customer pain points and develop end-to-end solutions
- Build new front-end and back-end features and improve existing features to deliver the best possible user experience
- Mentor other brilliant junior engineers to help them reach their full potential much faster
- Support app infrastructure to maintain reliability and scalability
- Tackle a variety of technical problems and consistently contribute to all parts of the code base
- Work closely on a daily basis with other world class engineers including the VP of Engineering and CTO
What skill do you need to have?
- 3+ years of professional experience preferred, but we are open to talking with anyone whose interests and experience align with our vision
- Experienced in Reactjs and Postgres is a nice to have
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
Does this sounds like you?
- Passionate about programming with a strong desire to be a top go to contributor with meaningful ownership in projects
- Delivery oriented with an understanding of the tradeoffs between complete and perfect
- Motivated, self-starter with the discipline to proactively identify issues and consistently produce reliable, quality work
- Team player with a willingness to wear multiple hats
- Happy, honest, and fun to work with individual
TechnologyView all jobs at Loxo