The Sales Coordinator is primarily responsible for supporting Project Specialists (PSE/PSI) by assisting with project management activities including lead generation and qualification, appointment scheduling, proposal development, and providing relevant project information to the Production Office on post-sale activities and customer follow-up.
The Sales Coordinator ultimately collects the information necessary to allow the individual delivering the project to do so seamlessly for the customer.
The Sales Coordinator assists in managing the Project Tool and the Order Management System as it relates to selling activities. An individual in this role is responsible for coordinating pre-tender in-home sales projects and effectively communicating with customers. An individual in this role is also responsible for working with the installed sales team who manages the Installation activities to ensure post sales activities achieve best in class customer experiences. The Sales Coordinator must have a holistic knowledge of the project life-cycle and be able to proactively coordinate critical components of- the sales cycle to add value to the customer experience. The Sales Coordinator will assist in pre-sale activities, provide information needed for quotes, follow-up with potential leads, and connect customers with knowledgeable professionals who can support their needs.
- High school diploma or equivalent plus 2 years of experience coordinating/managing projects for consumers OR 5 years of experience coordinating/managing projects for consumers.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of point of sales systems
- Knowledge of project management software tools.
- Experience working in a cross-functional work environment.
- Knowledge of product installation and the production process.
- Experience working in Installed Sales.
Line of Business: Store
Job Category: Store Operations
Department: LWSUSAProject Sales
Employment Type I: Regular
Employment Type II: Part time
Location #: 0764
Location Name: Kirkwood, MO
Lowe's is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.