Installed Sales Coordinator
Purpose of Role
All Lowe's associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As an Installed Sales Coordinator, this means:
- Assisting customers through the installation process which includes reviewing paperwork and following up after the install.
- Preparing merchandise for installation pickups accurately and on-time.
- Verifying installation permits.
- Provides SMART customer service at all times through the daily execution of Lowe's customer service policies, procedures and programs.
- Seeks out customers to understand his/her needs and assists in locating, demonstrating, selecting, carrying, and/or loading merchandise.
- Listens to and responds knowledgeably and promptly to customer and employee questions by taking them to areas of the store and walking them through projects when necessary.
- Demonstrates sincere appreciation to customers.
- Communicates information to customers regarding all stock, special order merchandise, feature benefits, application, and warranty information related to Lowe's programs.
- Builds relationships with colleagues, installers, and vendors.
- Calls customers to schedule, coordinate, and confirm satisfaction with installations.
- Assists sales associates in processing Installed Sales and supports customer service and sales during peak selling periods.
- Assists with the orientation, training, mentoring, and coaching of new employees.
- Utilizes the information management system to navigate the install process.
- Prepares products for pickup by printing loading ticket and pulling and staging products in the appropriate area.
- Reviews, updates, and responds to action items in the order management system (e.g., due file reconciliation, customer comments, necessary follow-up by sales associate).
- Contacts vendors on all past-due Special Order Sales (SOS) related to install job orders for update.
- Updates work order logs, ensures work orders are created as required, and monitors flow of work orders through completion. Reviews new Installed Sales folders and ensures all required documents are included and properly completed.
- Maintains current installer listings.
- Performs audits to ensure store has correct installed sales signage.
- Verifies permits or applications for permits (e.g., water heaters).
- Detects common signs of shoplifting, theft, and other security risks, and promptly communicates them to management and/or Asset Protection.
- Ensures compliance with housekeeping standards and programs (e.g., Zone Recovery) to maintain cleanliness and organization of store and working areas.
- Maintains a safe and secure work environment, which may include conducting daily safety reviews, noting hazards, keeping aisles clear, and securing doors and gates.
- Adheres to all safety requirements relevant to one's regular job duties: top stock safety, reinstalling safety cables, use of aisle blockers, a tether line on power equipment, spotters, and safety devices.
- Operates store equipment as needed depending on one specific role and department (e.g., Zebra phone, telephone, paging system, copiers, fax machines, computers, CCTV surveillance system, key cutter, panel saw, paint mixer, flooring cutters, compacter baler). In addition to the above responsibilities, this individual is held accountable for other duties as assigned.
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).
- Ability to obtain sales related licensure or registration as may be required by law.
- 6 months of experience communicating with vendors OR customers regarding returns, payments, or contract fulfillment.
- 6 months of experience in an administrative role processing and filing paperwork including invoices
Line of Business: Store
Job Category: Sales
Department: LWSSTRInstalled Sales
Employment Type I: Regular
Employment Type II: Full time
Location #: 1841
Location Name: Hialeah, FL
Lowe's is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.