Outside Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Outside Sales Representative - Macon, McDonough, Stockbridge GA
We are in search of a B2B Outside Sales Representative to sell a variety of MRO items including plumbing, HVAC, hardware, electrical, lighting, paint and janitorial products to apartment communities and property management companies. We are looking for a dynamic, energetic, self-starter to grow existing accounts and develop new business that result in added sales within assigned territory.
**Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. In addition, duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Build and develop relationships with the local apartment communities by calling on existing and prospective customers.
- Generate new business with various end users including on site staff at apartment communities as well as key decision makers at property management companies.
- Develop key customer relationships to help facilitate growth in a new market or existing markets and build goodwill.
- Proactively network for new customer contacts by regularly attending local association meetings and functions.
- Create and execute detailed annual sales plan.
- Participate in training sessions, trade shows, and apartment association and sales meetings.
- Recognize and communicate local market conditions and competition information to develop overall sales strategy.
- Manage and maintain contacts with established customers and source new business through both consultative and relationship selling techniques.
- Bilingual English/Spanish speaking candidates are encouraged to apply
- 2+ years outside sales experience within the MRO industry is preferred however not required.
- College degree or some course work strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must have valid driver’s license and meet company requirements for insurance and driver safety record.
- Background in MRO sales or B2B sales with Property Management is strongly preferred but not required.
- We require pre-employment Drug Test, Background and Driving Record checks for this position.
- Selected Candidate must travel and work regularly throughout Macon, McDonough, Stockbridge and other surrounding areas.
What We Offer:
Associate Benefits include: Competitive pay, Health, Dental and Vision insurance, Life and Disability insurance, Paid time off, including vacation, holidays, sick and volunteer time, Flexible spending and health savings accounts, 401(k) Retirement account with company match, Employee Assistance Program with concierge, work/life services and no-cost counseling for all kinds of needs, Education support program to include tuition reimbursement, Business Travel Accident insurance, Maternity and Parental leave, Adoption assistance, Lowe’s Associate Discount and broad discount platform. Benefits offerings change each year and eligibility varies. For the most up-to-date breakdown of what’s available to you, visit MyLowesBenefits.com.
EEO Statement: Lowe’s Pro Supply is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
Lowe's Pro SupplyWhy Work Here?
Annual raises and bonuses!
Lowe’s Pro Supply is your one-stop shop for maintenance and renovation supplies for the multifamily housing and hospitality industries. With free, same-day delivery in over 30 national markets, we offer an extensive inventory of MRO products, job-lot quantities and a 98.6% fill rate. We are also proud to offer an extended supply of more than 30,000 products, including paint, lumber, drywall and tools, through the Lowe’s network of stores. Lowe’s Pro Supply is fully stocked with everything you need to get the job done. We bring you more products, faster, with the best customer service in the industry. Join our team! We offer many opportunities for talented individuals who have a drive to succeed and a passion for serving others. Lowe’s Pro Supply, a subsidiary of Lowe’s, is growing rapidly and in search of team members to grow with us. We seek to attract talent that shares our core values. We take action, show courage, relentlessly focus on our customers and are committed to continuous learning and a culture of inclusion.