Software Developer - Remote within the US
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
JOB LOCATION IS REMOTE WITHIN THE US
To power business growth through technology investments, we hire web application developers with a passion for technology, a desire to learn, and the drive to contribute that makes the team better. In this role you will:
· Design, develop, and test new and existing software applications working within a fast-paced and collaborative team environment to power our business growth
· Actively contribute to team discussions on software design, architecture and process improvements
· Experiment with new technologies and tools such as mobile app development and AI/ML models
· Participate in group events, hackathons and contests with a team that really enjoys working together and pushing each other to excel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Include the following (other duties may be assigned):
· Develop in the full stack Docker-Spring Boot-MySQL environment using modern front-end application techniques like Static / SSR / Single Page Applications on the Nuxt.js framework powered by Vue.js.
· Develop REST API containerized applications using the Spring Boot framework.
· Build Cloud Native services using AWS serverless technologies when appropriate. Technologies may include but are not limited to API Gateway, SQS, Lambda, Glue, Step Functions, and Cognito.
· Develop and maintain mobile applications, as needed
· Understand and implement the stated requirements for software.
· Provide development time estimates, constraints, and risks/liabilities as part of the Scrum process.
· Plan and prioritize development tasks in order to achieve objectives.
· Design test protocols to provide high levels of confidence in software’s stability, usability, and security.
· Use CICD pipelines and modern build tools such as NPM, Yarn, Docker, AWS SAM and Gradle
· Provide after-hours on-call technical support on rotation.
o Minimum: High school diploma
o Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Design or related field
o Minimum: 5 years software development experience
o Preferred: 7 years software development experience
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required for this position:
· Familiar with frameworks like Java Spring Boot or JHipster.
· Familiarity with React.js and/or Vue.js on the Nuxt.js framework is a plus.
· Familiar with CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Vuetify, or TailwindCSS.
· Familiar with AWS Cloud development
· Familiar with Apache Spark – PySpark library.
· Demonstrated interest in and ability to learn new systems and programming languages quickly.
· Ability to maintain high quality of work.
· High aptitude for collaboration and teamwork.
· High level of interpersonal and communication skills.
· Ability to meet stated customer-initiated deadlines.
· Demonstrate professional office etiquette and appearance.
· Exemplify professionalism in all LRG-related contexts and activities.
· Maintains confidentiality at all times.
· Repetitive motion. Moderate movements/motions of the wrists, hands and/or fingers
· Visual acuity. Required to have close visual acuity to perform activities including viewing and reading a computer monitor and documents
· Sedentary work. Must be able to sit for an extended period covering the duration of work shift hours.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Lowers Risk Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled veteran or other veteran, or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and/or local laws.
AT WILL EMPLOYMENT:
Lowers Risk Group is an “At Will” employer and nothing within the job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.
Lowers Risk Group reserves the right to modify, interpret or apply the job description in any way the company desires and the job description is not a contract for employment.
Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Lowers Risk Group
Get fresh Power Automate jobs daily straight to your inbox!