We hire IT professionals with a passion for technology, a desire to learn, and the drive to contribute that make the team better. In this role you will support the development of DevOps tools and processes underpinning the infrastructure of multiple LRG applications.
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US. Visa sponsorship is not available for this role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Include the following (other duties may be assigned):
· Support uptime, performance, security, and stability of company applications, including:
*Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure management
*EC2 LAMP stack application server administration, monitoring, and tuning
*RDS (MySQL, Aurora) server administration, monitoring, and tuning
· Support and maintain CI/build/deploy processes in a rapid-deployment/zero-downtime environment.
· Support Change and Configuration Management processes and repositories.
· Assist development teams with build jobs and overall build management troubleshooting.
· Maintain solutions that contribute to the automation of code/infrastructure changes.
· Provide project time estimates, constraints, and risks/liabilities.
· Actively participate in high level team activities such as architecture or process improvements.
· Coordinate with third party vendors, as needed.
· Other duties as assigned.
o Minimum: High School Degree and Information Technology training or certifications
o Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
o Minimum: 1 year of experience in an environment using related technologies in a cloud environment
o Preferred: 2 – 3 years of experience using CI/CD tools in AWS
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required for this position:
· Familiarity with AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
· Understanding of Spinnaker, GitLab, Bitbucket or Jenkins
· Experience with Python, Bash or other scripting languages
· Understanding of infrastructure as code CloudFormation or Terraform
· Knowledge of database structures and best practices
· Demonstrated interest in and ability to learn new systems and technology quickly
· Ability to maintain high quality of work
· High aptitude for collaboration and teamwork
· Ability to meet stated customer-initiated deadlines
· Exemplify professionalism in all LRG-related contexts and activities
· Maintains confidentiality at all times
Salaried position with typical work hours 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM; ability to flex schedule to meet team requirements.
· Repetitive motion. Moderate movements/motions of the wrists, hands and/or fingers
· Visual acuity. Required to have close visual acuity to perform activities including viewing and reading a computer monitor and documents
· Sedentary work. Must be able to sit for an extended period covering the duration of work shift hours.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Lowers Risk Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled veteran or other veteran, or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and/or local laws.
AT WILL EMPLOYMENT:
Lowers Risk Group is an “At Will” employer and nothing within the job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.
Lowers Risk Group reserves the right to modify, interpret or apply the job description in any way the company desires and the job description is not a contract for employment.
Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Our human capital and specialized industry enterprise risk management solutions protect people, brands, and profits from avoidable loss and harm.
Lowers Risk Group
Why Work Here?Join one of Inc. 5000’s Fastest Growing Companies in the U.S.! Celebrating our 7th year on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies with a three-year sales growth of 339%. Lowers Risk Group provides comprehensive enterprise risk management solutions to organizations operating in high-risk, highly-regulated environments valuing risk mitigation. Our human capital and specialized industry enterprise risk management solutions protect people, brands, and profits from avoidable loss and harm.
Great Benefits, Great Team