Mental Health Team Assistant
- Posted: over a month ago
- $34,000 to $44,000 Yearly
Our mission is to provide caring, effective, and highly accessible healthcare to all the residents of the Eastern Shore who seek services. We offer a rich benefit package and competitive salaries. We have a culture of happiness, and we model our Core Values: Hope, Mastery, Autonomy, and Happiness. We hope you join our team.
Please check out our website lowershoreclinic.org.
ASSERTIVE COMMUNITY TREATMENT (ACT) TEAM ASSISTANT
- Personal stability, flexibility, energy, and commitment to working with people recovering from severe mental illness.
- Current CPR and First Aid certification.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; highly competent computer applications.
- Demonstrated ability to manage resources, space, time & personnel to meet performance objectives.
- AA degree or equivalent experience in office management, administration, finance.
- Ability to meet credentialing and privileging requirements as set out in Policy and Procedures.
- Take part in all agency-sponsored training programs required by supervisor.
- Familiar with ACT evidence-based practice (EBP) standards and meeting them
- Manage representative payee accounts.
- Obtain authorizations in Incedo for services.
- Enter data into state databases monthly for ACT reporting.
- Answer telephone calls/on call phone during the daytime hours.
- Participate as required in team meetings to assure administrative coordination.
- Ensure insurance and other intake data from new patients is in records; maintain collaborative relationships with managed care organizations and insurance carriers.
- Assist in development and scheduling of staff as requested by supervisor.
- Maintain total confidentiality and adhere to HIPAA law, CARF accreditation standards and Maryland State Regulations.
- Other duties as assigned by the ACT Team Leader.
AUTHORITY: Position reports to the ACT Team Leader who will approve working schedule and provide evaluation.
CLASSIFICATION, SALARY AND BENEFITS:
Regular, full time, flexible schedule position; non-exempt from overtime; salary by letter of appointment.
Lower Shore Clinic Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?