Addiction Treatment Medical Assistant
Lower Lights Christian Health Center Columbus, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is a full time position working with patients receiving addiction treatment. Work week requires 4 days in Columbus and 1 day in Marysville, OH. Prepares and maintains records to meet quality control standards. Develops and maintains effective relations with patients, physicians, LLCHC staff, and the public. Prepares patients and assists the physician.
- Graduate of an accredited program for Medical Assistants and certification eligible or currently a certified Medical Assistant.
- Phlebotomy experience preferred.
- Knowledge of childhood immunizations.
- Current CPR certification.
- One to three years experience in a physician’s office.. Experience in a MAT program preferred.
- *Strong understanding of addiction.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and procedures.
- Physical ability necessary for extensive walking, standing, lifting, manual and finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination.
- Computer experience preferred, NextGen Office Management & Electronic Medical
Lower Lights Christian Health Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Powered by JazzHR