Looking to launch a career in advertising? Campbell Ewald has an exciting opportunity to join our team as an Account Coordinator and gain exposure to the inner workings of agency life.
As an Account Coordinator, you will get hands on experience in all facets of the agency - from account services and planning, to creative, media and production. You will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally and assist on new business.
- Helping to manage multiple projects to ensure they are on time, on budget and exceed client expectations
- Embracing our collaborative culture by working with internal teams on projects, campaigns and client deliverables
- Routing all advertising and marketing materials for approvals per agency processes
- Creating, maintaining project schedules/timelines and communicating deadlines to keep team members on task
- Bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred
- Strong communications and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to an ever-changing workload
- Passionate, hardworking, resourceful and proactive
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a high-energy, fast-paced environment, and meet tight/aggressive deadlines
It is the policy of Campbell Ewald, a division of the Interpublic Group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment with regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Location: Detroit, MI
Function: Account Services
Employment Type: Full time