Lowcountry Therapy Port Royal, SC
- Posted: over a month ago
Lowcountry Therapy is a family-oriented outpatient pediatric clinic with locations in both Bluffton and Port Royal, SC. We provide services in both of our Bluffton and Port Royal clinics customized for sensory and play. We also provide services in the community including both in home and private pre-schools and day cares. Our diverse caseload offers an excellent opportunity for a variety of interactions with children, their families, therapists, Baby Net coordinators and referring physician office staff. Our friendly, dedicated, and supportive staff creates a positive, flexible, and team-based work environment.
This position will be located in Port Royal, SC and will require work in the evenings until 6:30 PM or 7:00 PM (Mon-Thurs). Target start date will be in December to early January.
An average day for a Scheduling Coordinator:
- Greeting patients and families and exchanging information in a warm and professional manner.
- Providing a comfortable and efficient environment for our families and team members.
- Multi-tasking to answer phones, address in-person patients, and use the computer simultaneously.
- Providing services to customers promptly, always keeping them informed of delays and making them comfortable while they wait.
- Ensuring our customers’ right to privacy and modesty by creating and maintaining a secure and trusting environment, allowing for cultural diversity and dignity in the provision of care.
- Maintaining confidentiality of sensitive information including, but not limited to, patient records, charts, clinic documents and employee information is kept confidential without exception.
- While an emphasis is placed on scheduling, each Scheduling Coordinator owns and is responsible for important additional projects.
- Interacting with our Electronic Medical Records system and database fluently.
- Identifying and communicating opportunities to improve service or care.
- Keeping work area, lobby, breakroom, and bathrooms neat. Using standard precautions in all patient contacts. Providing a safe environment for patients/family and visitors, and reporting safety issues and equipment failures appropriately.
- Performs other job duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- HS diploma or G.E.D. required
- Minimum 3 years in administrative role
- Ability to work most evenings until 6:30 or 7:00 PM
- Previous scheduling experience in a medical environment preferred
- Must be efficient in Excel and Google Drive
- Able to work with diverse populations (patient, staff) under difficult and stressful situations. Supports the team approach.
- A passion for pediatrics
- Knowledge and abilities to provide high quality service
- Excellent communication and personal relationship skills
- A high standard of quality and attention to details
- Impeccable organization, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Conveys enthusiasm and sincerity through positive verbal communication, facial expression, and body language.
- A dedication to providing the highest quality therapy, designed to serve each child's potential.
- A passion for empowering participation of family and caregivers in the therapy process.
- A commitment to empowering children to participate in life's activities.
- A commitment to support the growth of our professional team through clinical excellence and continued education.
- Multidisciplinary teamwork- including weekly team meetings and team building events.
- A passion for community involvement.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible schedules including paid time off
- Health, dental, vision plans and short-term disability
- We match 4% with our 401(k) plan
- We close the week between Christmas & New Years to allow our team to spend with their families
Lowcountry Therapy provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
AddressPort Royal, SC
ManufacturingView all jobs at Lowcountry Therapy