At Low Voltage Solutions, our employees are our greatest asset. It’s important that each person working here not only knows they are valued, but feels ownership and pride in being a part of the company. A career with us is simply that –a career, not just a job. Working at Low Voltage Solutions means being a part of an industry that is a refreshing alternative to spending eight hours a day at a desk or in a cubicle.
When it comes to low voltage electrical installations, including building automation, fire alarm, security, electrical monitoring, lighting controls and more, Low Voltage Solutions is dedicated to being the best. Because of that commitment to excellence, our company is quickly growing, and we want to partner with highly-motivated individuals that are team-oriented and open to collaboration. If you are willing to challenge yourself and work for it, you are perfect for the team regardless of your previous experience.
Currently seeking Commercial Electrical Installation Tech (Controls & Automation) for a permanent / full-time position. We are not a staffing company.
- Positive, proactive attitude
- Perfect Attendance and Punctuality
- Clean Criminal Background Check
- Experience in Commercial Construction
- Understands work flow on commercial construction sites, knows how to work with other trades to clear the path
- Ability to work in a very tight-knit team environment
- Ability to train, but also the willingness to learn
- Ability to follow standard safety practices
Preferred but not required:
- Experience reading drawings and specifications
- Experience in Electrical and Conduit Installations
- Experience in Building Automation / HVAC Controls / PLC or strong background in commercial and industrial electrical with the ability to learn
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Attendance, punctuality, and reliable transportation a must
- Conduit Installation - 3/4" - 1" EMT & Rigid
- Wire installation
- Control device installation and device wiring terminations
- Direct report to project foreman or superintendent
- 401(k) with match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and other
- Sponsorship of continuing education, professional development activities, and licensing tests and fees
- IEC Apprenticeship Program
- Branch locations in Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, and Alabama
- Major potential for career growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits package. Company vehicle not available at first.