Founded in 2009, Low T Center has quickly evolved into a pioneering and innovative medical practice model dedicated to improving men’s health and quality of life through testosterone replacement therapy and the promotion of a healthy lifestyle. In response to our patient's requests, we are expanding into Men's Wellness where we will manage other conditions causing symptoms common with Low Testosterone (like fatigue and lack of mental clarity). These conditions include Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Hypothyroid and chronic Allergies. We will also manage the chronic diseases that are often associated with or resulting from these conditions including Hypertension, High Cholesterol and Diabetes. Low T is focusing on getting men feeling great, then helping them to improve their diet and exercise to reduce their long-term dependence on medication and improve their overall health and wellness. Low T Center has established itself as a leader in providing excellent and cutting-edge care and we are committed to creating a friendly, efficient environment for our patients Our commitment to excellence starts with you! Currently, we have 47 Low T Centers in 11 states and are committed to continuing growth throughout the country!
The role of the Medical Assistant contributes to the success of the center by ensuring the quality of care provided to the patient. They are responsible for overseeing the daily lab operations, providing treatment to the patients and establishing a positive relationship with the patients to uphold the Low T Center’s goal of treating each patient perfectly!
Hourly range (Skill based): $13.00 - $16.00
Overtime pay for each Saturday worked.
This position requires coverage for Monday - Saturday from open -2PM. Schedule will depend on clinics need for each week. All candidates who apply must have availability to work those hours of operation. Candidates who can't work certain days/times will not be considered.
Hours of operations: Listed on our website at www.lowtcenter.com
- Overseeing daily lab operations.
- Treating each patient perfectly! Great shots! - Great Blood draws!
- Engaging each person with upbeat and positive attitude.
- In a clinic setting, it is imperative that the MA be cross trained on front desk responsibilities. This may include but not limited to: collecting payment from patients at time of service, answering phone calls, managing the center email, booking appointments, bank deposits and managing office supply inventory.
- Checking assigned vitals.
- Perform routine blood draws confidently and proficiently.
- Administer intramuscular injections safely.
- Run assigned in-house labs and maintain controls and calibrations
- Strives to be the best!
- Must have a United States high school diploma or high school equivalency. (HR will require within the first week of employment)
- Preferably one (1) year of Medical Assistant or Phlebotomy experience or completion of an externship within the last 90 days
- Must be patient focused and able to effectively communicate with patients, co-workers and management to exceed goals and objectives in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to multi-task in a fun and fast-pace environment.
- Maintains a positive, empathetic attitude towards patients.
- Possess a strong work ethic and high level of professionalism.