- Posted: over a month ago
- $17 to $18 Hourly
- Benefits: medical,
Project Assistant/ Receptionist
Low Mountain Construction, Inc. is a general contractor based in Phoenix, Arizona with a demonstrated history of excelling at commercial building projects in both the public and private sectors. Our projects consist of a wide variety of schools, parks, libraries, churches, medical offices, and other commercial buildings. We are currently seeking a motivated self-starter to join our team as a Project Assistant focused in supporting the front office.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR…
The ideal candidate will have relevant experience within the commercial construction industry and knowledge of working in an office environment. Qualities include interpersonal skills to ensure visitors receive a welcoming first impression; organizational skills for various documentation, files, and office supplies; communication skills of both written and verbal forms; and technology skills for various database and e-filing software.
Responsibilities of this role include, though are not limited to, answering and transferring phone calls, sorting and delivering incoming mail, process outgoing mail and packages, filing documents for current projects, archiving completed projects, filing bid documents, ordering office supplies, coordinating with service companies for office maintenance, assist with collating and binding proposals. Other tasks may include delivering a bid proposal or attending a bid opening, pick up or deliver a check. Our Project Assistants are ready to support projects in any capacity at any time whether it be attending a meeting and distributing detailed notes, contacting subcontractors, or compiling closeout documents.
THE QUALIFYING CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
· A construction industry background is preferred but not required.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Bluebeam, and Procore.
· Proven positive and professional attitude.
· Strong customer service skills.
· Thrives in a team environment.
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
· A desire to continue development of technical skills.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN RETURN
· Full-Time Salary
· Medical Benefits
· 401K Matching
· Paid Vacation and Holidays
· Opportunities to expand your skillset and share knowledge with others across the organization
· Company culture of promotions from within allowing for varied and rapid career development
Low Mountain ConstructionWhy Work Here?
Opportunity for growth and promotion within the company with generous benefits.
4105 North 20th StreetPhoenix, AZ
TechnologyView all jobs at Low Mountain Construction