1001 Johnnie Dodds Blvd., Mt Pleasant, SC 29464
AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE TECHNICIANS /
(Levels A, B and C)
Rewarding Pay Plan
Hourly Pay + Salary + Bonus!!
Apply Online or Come by Today! Questions? Contact Adam Taylor, our Service Manager, at (843) 881-8555
We are hiring now for Service Techs at LOW COUNTRY VOLKSWAGEN! Are you looking for a place that you can call home? It’s time for you to enjoy your career and enjoy your life in the Lowcountry! Our technicians earn rewarding and competitive pay, according to individual experience level and certifications. Due to service business increase, we are adding techs with experience Levels A, B and C.
Service Technician - Job Description:
- Automotive technicians/auto mechanics perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and standards
- Auto techs / automotive technicians perform used car checklists to identify what repairs need to be made
- Service techs provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast of rapidly changing technology.
- Automotive technicians inspect and test new vehicles and record findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
Join our winning automotive technician service team - apply today!
Service Technician - Job Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an automotive service technician (automotive mechanic)
- ASE certifications
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment
- Must have own tools
Service Technician - Job Benefits:
- Competitive pay plan based on experience, performance and certifications
- Hourly Pay + Salary + Bonus!
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Vacation
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicants must be able to pass pre-employment screening to include MVR, background and drug screen.