Join our passionate team at Low Cost Pet Vet in a full or parttime position!
Do you want to have an impact on pet's and people's lives? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced but highly rewarding environment? Are you looking for a great work environment with a friendly, passionate staff?
Join us at our Irving clinic located at 3202 W Irving Blvd, now hiring for fulltime and parttime positions!
- Good work ethic
- Enthusiastic, friendly attitude
- Bilingual (Spanish & English)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Eager to learn & grow
- Responsible & capable of handling different situations
- Able to handle dogs and cats of all sizes and temperaments, or willing to learn such skills and comfortable around animals
- Able to communicate well with people
$8 - $10/hour starting pay depending on skillset and experience, inquire for details. Advancements and opportunities available.
Veterinary Assistants care for our patients and assist technichians in support of the hospital’s systems and protocols. Responsibilities include cleaning and organizing in order to keep our clinic environment spotless. They also include assisting techs in routine procedures, handling and/or monitoring patients, and general support staff responsibilities.
We are be open Monday - Friday from 8am - 5pm.
We will be prioritizing applicants able to work 3 - 4 full days per week, but are flexible. Please provide your preferred hours if this does not fit you.