Field Support Specialist - Call Center
Low Cost Interlock - Midwest Bloomington, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TITLE: Field Support Specialist
REPORTS TO: Operations Manager - Midwest Office
The LCI Field Support Specialist is responsible for the following:
- Customer Service – Assisting existing clients with questions regarding their account, billing, etc.
- Tech Support – Assisting existing clients and LCI contractors (service centers) with tech support and ensuring they are operationally proficient regarding LCI systems and processes.
- Sales – Signing up new clients who are interested in LCI services (no cold calling).
The requirements listed below are a representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong time management and organization abilities.
- Proficient with computer operating systems, including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task while handling a high volume of incoming and outbound calls.
- Professional interpersonal skills to successfully address contractor inquiries and/or complaints.
- Effectively deal with contractors who may be worried, frustrated, or angry.
- Ability to absorb product knowledge and learn new processes quickly and accurately.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The physical requirements of this job include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to work 8-hour shifts between the hours of 5:00am through 8:00pm daily.
- Ability to walk to different parts of the office throughout the day.
- Utilization of a headset and keyboard throughout the day.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work in large groups.
Overtime is required occasionally. Regular interruptions and unforeseen circumstances require flexibility and a willingness to modify plans and behavior.
Common surfaces are cleaned regularly and employees are required to sign-in upon entering the office with daily temperature screenings.
Low Cost Interlock - MidwestWhy Work Here?
Awesome upper management, full benefits, and a great office environment
403 Bronco DriveBloomington, IL
HealthcareView all jobs at Low Cost Interlock - Midwest