Retail Sales Associate
Lovesac Greenwich, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Currently, we are seeking to hire a Sales Associate who will have a passion for our products and our customers, creating a unique experience for them. You will identify the customer’s needs through utilization of the Lovesac proprietary selling process through demonstrating, quoting and closing sales, providing a customized shopping experience.
In addition to selling inside our showroom you will share that passion for the brand and product through utilization of social media outlets, hosting live demonstrations, engaging in live chats and posting content in an effort to grow brand awareness and sales revenue.
Summary of Key Job Responsibilities:
· Responsible to meet or exceed all goals and key performance indicators (KPIs).
· Utilize Lovesac’s proprietary selling process, providing each customer with outstanding service by greeting and acknowledging every customer, demonstrating all products, maintaining outstanding standards, comprehensive knowledge of the entire product line and by applying “common sense and good taste” at all times.
· Represent Lovesac on social media platforms, showcasing features and benefits and the uniqueness of our product platform.
· Offer additional financing options to the customer including but not limited to Lovesac credit card and secondary financing programs, etc.
· Consistently educate clients of current promotional offerings and products while maintaining knowledge of current promotional offerings and products.
· Participate in ensuring that store standards are maintained (i.e., merchandising, marketing, store cleanliness, appropriate floor replenishment, backroom organization, safety, etc.) in accordance with Company operating policies and procedures.
· Act with integrity and trust, modeling behavior that respects our employees, peers and customers in accordance with the core values of our company.
· Perform any other duties as requested by management.
Requirements & Qualifications:
· Must be results driven and utilize knowledge to meet or exceed KPIs and goals.
· Must have proven time management skills and quickly adapts to a changing business environment.
· Able to prioritize responsibilities with the appropriate level of urgency, able to listen and can use this information to solve problems, anticipate issues and make correct decisions based on a variety of situations.
· Must have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines consistently.
· Must have superior communication skills; verbal, written and interpersonal skills; able to listen effectively to solve problems, anticipate issues and make effective decisions.
· Maintains the highest level of customer service, creating solutions and experiences that drive business results and engagement with the brand.
· Must work collaboratively with fellow employees, treating all clients, both internal and external with dignity and respect at all times.
· Must possess a strong work ethic and exemplify The Lovesac Values:
From Sactionals – The World’s Most Adaptable CouchTM, to Sacs – The World’s Most Comfortable SeatTM, Lovesac products provide peace of mind where others can’t. Our products can adapt to fit almost any space and style and look like new forever. This enables a new way of living, where people can continue to invest in, add to, and evolve their furniture instead of adding it to the landfill—which is good for families and our environment.
LovesacWhy Work Here?
Be part of a growing company with Amazing People and Amazing Product ! #Lovematters
At Lovesac, we’re committed to bringing Total Comfort to millions of homes. That means having furniture that can evolve along with them as life unfolds. From Sactionals – The World’s Most Adaptable Couch, to Sacs – The World’s Most Comfortable Seat, Lovesac products provide peace of mind where others can’t. Our products can adapt to fit almost any space and style and look like new forever. This enables a new way of living, where people can continue to invest in, add to, and evolve their furniture instead of adding it to the landfill—which is good for families and our environment.
51 E. Putnam AveGreenwich, CT
RetailView all jobs at Lovesac