Req ID: 142601
Address: 5000 N. Sunland Gin Rd. Casa Grande, AZ, 85222
Your Road to Success Starts Here!
Since 1964, Love's has been known for "Clean Places, Friendly Faces," and we have grown to who we are today because of retail employees like you. You've found a great opportunity. Start on the front line in a full time or part time position. Grow to the top. Join a community that truly cares.
About The Job:
Restaurant shift leaders are our first line of supervisors and we grow our employees from within. This position is designed to be an entry level management position. Restaurant shift leaders provide customers with friendly customer service. Other responsibilities include maintaining a safe environment for the restaurant, making and maintaining food products in accordance with health regulations and company standards, completing required paperwork accurately and timely, following company guidelines, operating all assigned equipment safely and efficiently, completing all store task and activities assigned by management, being timely and punctual with attendance, and maintaining personal grooming and appearance at all times.
What Are We Looking For?
Love's is a customer driven company. Because of this, we are looking for individuals who like a family atmosphere, have great attitudes, provide consistent customer service, can work in a team environment with a high sense of urgency.
Your Road to Success can start here if you have:
- Customer first attitude
- Previous experience as a retail shift leader or supervisor
- Ability to run a cash register
- Ability to run accurate gas and diesel transactions
- Ability to use calculator, computer, telephone, and other equipment as needed
- Must be able to properly lift, pull, and push up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to stand up for at least an 8 hour shift
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends, and holidays
Job Function(s): Restaurant
Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores is the industry-leading travel stop network in the United States. For more than 55 years, we've provided customers with highway hospitality and "Clean Places, Friendly Faces." We're passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with fuel, food and supplies. We offer meals from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and everything needed to get back on the road quickly. The Love's Family of Companies includes:
- Gemini Motor Transport, one of the industry's safest trucking fleets
- Speedco, the light mechanical and trucking service specialists
- Musket, a rapidly growing, Houston-based commodities supplier and trader
- Trillium, a Houston-based alternative fuels expert