Req ID: 138404
Love's is a family owned & operated based in Oklahoma City. We are looking for talented people to join the team.
We'll get you started by providing on-the-job training and resources. On our team, you'll play an important part of shaping our customer experience. You will be responsible for observing, evaluating and reporting store operations.
Love's offers the following to full-time employees:
- Competitive Salary up to 45K
- Up to 5% bonus quarterly (20% annually) based on performance
- Company Vehicle
- Medical/Dental and Life Insurance Plans
- Vision Reimbursement
- 401(k) with Company Match and Unique Long Term Incentive Plan
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
*****For more specifics regarding this position, please see job description below*****
BASIC PURPOSE :
The primary purpose of the Field Retail Customer Service Evaluator is to travel to stores throughout a multi-state region and mystery shop Love's stores to observe, evaluate and report store operations from a customer's point-of-view. The Field Retail Customer Service Evaluator position may present the opportunity for career advancement into store management.
- Mystery shop (pose as a customer) within a multi-state region, traveling by car and/or plane.
- Observe and evaluate Love's retail, food service and tire care operations.
- Provide detailed reports and feedback about store experience.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 3-5 years related experience preferred
- 2+ years retail management or lead experience preferred
- Exhibit a customer service attitude and must be detail oriented and highly self-motivated.
- Able to handle travel independently.
- Willing to work extended hours.
- Superior time management and planning skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Proficient with Apple iPhone and iPad technology.
- Ability to translate reporting into verbal, voice recorded, communication.
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Travel up to 5 days and 4 nights per week
- Ability to work 3-4 weekends per month.
- Daily independent travel by car or plane, mostly at night with regular overnight hotel stays.
- Clean driving record and valid driver's license required.
- Ability to train for 2 weeks at corporate office in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Clean Places, Friendly Faces. It's been the guiding principle at Love's for more than 50 years, and it's leading us into the future. We're passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with plenty of fuel, food and supplies. Love's has two primary kinds of stores. Our 'Country Stores' are fueling stations with a convenience store attached. The larger ' Travel Stops' are located on interstate highways and offer additional amenities such as food from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and more.