Director of Marketing
- Expired: October 11, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Lovelytics is looking for a multi-talented and versatile Director of Marketing to join our growing data and analytics consulting firm. In this new role, you'll use your skills to direct all facets of marketing for Lovelytics, you'll cultivate meaningful relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and drive impactful content for our partners, potential employees, and clients.
Overall, we are looking for someone who wants to optimize their experiences in a collaborative, dynamic, and inclusive environment.
Primary role responsibilities:
- Own and lead the development and execution of the overall strategy for all marketing and demand gen initiatives for the organization
- Drive, manage, organize, and generate marketing content and related materials across multiple verticals to improve Lovelytics' client, partner, and candidate reach
- Develop priority topics for keyword research and SEO optimization
- Work across teams to create content plans/calendars for our website/blog, and related resources
- Help organize and manage Lovelytics' presence at tradeshows, summits, and other events.
- Bring an energizing and creative approach to our messaging, campaigns, and all other content
- Create, improve, and maintain best practices and brand guidelines for internal and external purposes
- Understand our business, our clients and our go-to-market strategy, to develop a winning approach and strategy for growth.
- Lead and manage external marketing resources and vendors to ensure consistency and continuity of all marketing initiatives across the organization
- Collaborate with our key partner marketing teams (Tableau, Databricks, etc.) to drive coordinated and effective cross-organization marketing initiatives
Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have 6+years of experience in a marketing role, leading demand generation initiatives and delivering compelling content
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Thorough understanding of multi-channel marketing strategies and practices
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Fan of brainstorming conversations and are comfortable working cross-functionally with other leaders
- Comfortable overseeing all aspects of the marketing strategy for a small but growing organization.
- Experience managing the relationship with external marketing resources, including creative agencies and independent contractors
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of digital marketing channels and strategies (Blog, Search, Social, Video, Email, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in marketing ops, including but not limited to experience with HubSpot, Salesforce, and Google Analytics.
- Demonstrated experience working in WordPress to develop and maintain our Lovelytics.com web presence
- Demonstrated experience in Paid Digital, including but not limited to Google Ad Words and LinkedIn Campaign Manager
What We Promise You:
- The ability to work closely with all sizes of companies, ranging from Fortune 100 to small local businesses
- A workplace where you are encouraged to challenge the status quo and develop new technologies, methodologies, and processes while being valued for what you bring to the table
- A diverse team consisting of data gurus, experience seekers, entrepreneurial minds, and supportive teammates that are always pushing to be better
Get fresh Director of Direct Marketing jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.