Registered Nurse/RN, Intensive Care Unit/ICU, Full-Time job, Nights, Albuquerque, NM
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our Intensive Care Unit in Albuquerque, NM.
This full-time job is located at Lovelace Medical Center, is an acute care hospital providing comprehensive care, including around-the-clock emergency care, surgical services, non-invasive robotic spine surgery, cardiology, stroke care, radiology and oncology services, including the state’s only Gamma Knife Center for non-invasive radiologic brain surgery.
Registered Nurse Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to the RN in his/her charge.
- May serve in the role of Charge Nurse and is accountable for professional practice.
Registered Nurse Education and Experience Requirements:
- Associate's Degree or Diploma of Nursing
- Desired: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- One (1) year experience
- Valid NM RN License or valid multi-state compact license
- BLS; HIRING DEPARTMENT MAY ALSO REQUIRE ACLS and/or PALS
- Ability to maintain strict patient confidentiality.
- Management skills.
- Strong organization and problem solving skills.
- Works well in a team setting.
- Communicates effectively both orally and in writing.
- Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work, 2017 and 2018
- Midas+ Platinum Quality Award, 2016
- Truven Top 15 Health System, 2016
- Recognized by Healthgrades for quality achievements in best specialty, cardiac, orthopedics, neurosciences, pulmonary, vascular and gastrointestinal categories.
Lovelace is a drug free employer with smoke free campuses