Position Description: NICU Clinical Educator -Women's Hospital
You're going to LOVE Lovelace!
Lovelace Women’s Hospital, the first and only hospital in New Mexico dedicated to women’s health, offers a 53-bed advanced neonatal intensive care unit, a natural birthing center, an award-winning breast care center and the first robotic surgery program in the state recognized as a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation.
Lovelace Women's Hospital is hiring a Clinical Educator- Neonatal.
- Responsible for assessing, planning, developing, promoting, implementing, coordinating and evaluating clinical education and information services activities.
- Communicates both intra and inter departmentally concerning education opportunities, meetings, policies, procedures, CE requirements, college courses, etc.
- Participates in committees/task forces with Satisfaction surveys/Patient Case conference with utilization of information as appropriate in the educational process.
- Adheres to policies, procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
- Minimum: BSN or equivalent
- Desired: Master's Degree
- Two (2) years related experience
- Valid NM Nursing license or NM compact license (within 90 days of hire)
- Current BLS
- Patient education and information services experience
- Familiarity with education techniques, human relations
- Problem solving skills
- Robotic surgery program named a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation
- Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Breast Centers since 2015
- 2016-2018 Women’s Choice Award for America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Safety
- Named to Modern Healthcare’s 100 Best Places to work since 2008
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.