- $55,000 to $65,000 Yearly
The Logistics Specialist will be responsible for managing weekly coordination of freight shipments, daily operation with our 3PL (Oceanx) and coordinating our sales orders with various channels to ensure we are shipping OTIF. He/she supports best-in-class standard operating procedures with our partners as the brand scales. From day-to-day operations to in-depth relationship management, he/she must execute efficiently and must represent the brand at the highest level.
Salary Range: $55,000-$65,000 (The actual compensation will depend on a variety of job-related factors which may include work experience, education, and skill level)
- Must have 1-3 years of relevant logistics experience.
- Passionate and curious about logistics
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, verbal and written
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and excellent time management skills
- Proactive, self-motivated, and a positive can-do attitude
Manage 3PL Network
- Assist day-to-day operations at OceanX (or any future 3PL). Strategize and support partnership’s growth and evolution. Collaborate with 3PL leadership team to improve operational efficiencies.
- Oversee receiving orders and ASNs, assembly/work orders, inbound & outbound PO’s, eComm and EDI fulfillment, returns, and product destruction
- Develop new and/or improve existing SOPs to ensure 3PL meets SLA requirements & delivers best-in-class service
- Support ad-hoc and special projects from Sales, Marketing, Sourcing and New Product Development as it relates to logistics.
Oversee Freight and Transportation
- Support in managing freight booking for supplier POs, partnering closely with Sourcing to establish PO ready dates. Streamline operational processes for quoting, booking, and tracking freight
- Ensure reasonable lead times with freight brokers and on-time delivery at OCX.
- Establish and maintain a reliable network of carriers, freight brokers, customs brokers, and storage options. Proactively vet and onboard new partners as needed.
- Analyze freight costs and implement cost-reducing strategies.
- Develop and implement logistics strategies to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our supply chain.
Oversee Wholesale Operations
- Assist with retailer POs from receipt to shipping, ensuring timely delivery of POs, and communication with our wholesale partners throughout the entire process
- Communicate delays or issues to respective business owners and partners
- Ensure that reporting is received on a weekly or monthly basis
- Support onboarding of new wholesale partners
ABOUT LOVE WELLNESS
Love Wellness is the leading female-first wellness company focused on total body care that sets the new standard for women’s health. Established in 2016 after years of dealing with chronic health issues herself, Lauren Bosworth, Founder and CEO, is committed to creating a more open and honest self-care culture for women. Driven by community, Love Wellness is designed to help women feel informed, empowered, and ready to take full control of their health. Love Wellness offers clean, body-positive products that range from fiber supplements, probiotics and digestive enzymes that optimize gut health, to personal cleansers, suppositories and lubricants, and multivitamins that are made with women’s unique biology in mind.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity ("EEO") Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of Love Wellness not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.
Powered by JazzHR
Love WellnessNew York, NY
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.