2219 South Suncoast Blvd., Homosassa, FL 34448
SERVICE TECHNICIAN – AUTOMOTIVE
Hiring now for B-Line Techs
Love Honda is family-owned and operated and has been in the same location since 1990. Our primary goal is to satisfy our customers. We understand the needs and concerns of the people in this town and our core focus is building relationships that last with our employees, customers, and community.
What we offer:
- Compensation, which is based on experience and certifications, will be discussed at the time of the interview
- You won’t find a better place to call home!
- Medical, Dental and Life insurance
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Great opportunity for a successful career
- Extensive training program
- A positive team atmosphere - great work environment
- Opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization
Responsibilities - Service Technician:
- Diagnose cause of vehicle malfunction and perform repair
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy
- Perform preventative and routine maintenance tasks
- Repair / service all vehicle systems such as brakes, A/C, tires, transmission, engine, oil changes, fluid flushes, warranty work and recalls.
- Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts
- Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Notify service advisor immediately if additional work outlined is not needed or required
- Notify service advisor immediately if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised
- Document work performed
- Road-test vehicles when required or refer to the test technician
Qualifications and Requirements - Service Technician:
- Experience in automotive service and maintenance required
- Honda experience is a PLUS!
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.